El Coyote Grill Scores One for The People!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Recently while in Penasco this past weekend my girlfriend and I decided to try El Coyote after reading about the "Parrillada" thread on RPT. I must say, the Parrillada was excellent. It comes with tortillas and 2 different kinds of beef. The beef portion includes two different cuts of meet; beef short ribs and an asada style cut. Both were amazing, the short rib meet just slides right off the bone and the asada style meet is tender and has great "grilled" taste. I ordered the Personal size because i believe you can order the parrillada for up to 4 people. I dont remember the exact price but I think it was something reasonable. My girlfriend got one of the shrimp dinners, the breaded shrimp. It was also very good. The shrimp was butterflied and breaded with a lemon seasoning. They were pretty big prawns, and I think you get about 6 or 7. As someone else mentioned I have never gone to RP and ordered anything else besides seafood. I live in a desert and when Im in RP shrimp is about the only thing I eat (except the pastor tacos at Tacos Gus calle 13 shout out haha) however I will return for the parrillada because it was delightful. El Coyote Grill is located in the Malecon, and offers an upstairs outdoor patio. All in all with two alcoholic drinks our total was like $35 which I would say is pretty reasonable. I give the Coyote Grill 4 out of 5 estrellas.