El Faro "Lighthouse" Purto Lobos

[video=youtube;M1Cd8qlvA2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Cd8qlvA2k&hd=1[/video]

We took school supplies down to the little school in Puerto Lobos and they gave us the Key to the Lighthouse and we went up to the top to enjoy the view... I think you will too....

IMG_0786.jpgIMG_0794.jpgIMG_0795.jpg

Above are photos of the teacher with his little daughter and the school in Puerto Lobos, Sonora, Mexico...

jerry

nice...I still can't believe they didn't get their road paved for putting up with the Coastal highway mess.

nice...I still can't believe they didn't get their road paved for putting up with the Coastal highway mess.
This was the first time I noticed it, but there were power lines heading to the village from the highway... and more poles were up but no lines on them as of yet... what's next Condos..?

Roberto

This was the first time I noticed it, but there were power lines heading to the village from the highway... and more poles were up but no lines on them as of yet... what's next Condos..?
Well, now that you have noticed, TT Industries will be constructing their TT Towers down there. We also hope it will be a docking point for the new Floating TT City.

No condos.It sucks already. To many people in lobos, with the new road and all. Our little secret, is no longer our little secret. Oh well.you know what they say about change, It SUCKS!!!!!!!

Oh no...not another Sandy Beach....ruining the great views!!!

The whole town has power poles and transformers up already...and some wire strung...just not hooked up yet. It didn't look like the power lines were up to town along the coast highway.....

BTW...the view of the lighthouse is what Leigh has every day he is there!!! Super jealous!!!

Attachments

[video=youtube;M1Cd8qlvA2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Cd8qlvA2k&hd=1[/video]We took school supplies down to the little school in Puerto Lobos and they gave us the Key to the Lighthouse and we went up to the top to enjoy the view... I think you will too....View attachment 4026View attachment 4027View attachment 4028Above are photos of the teacher with his little daughter and the school in Puerto Lobos, Sonora, Mexico...
This was a trip to Lobos for a picnic to celebrate Mark's birthday...and he and Barb were still helping the local kids by bringing down school supplies!!! Way to go Mark and Barb!!!

I thought that picture looked familiar. You Guys are awesome for all you do for the people. I can't get down till april, as I'm spraying about 500 olive trees, weather cooperating. I remember when they did cholla bay light poles. They seemed to have about 3 times to many poles. It does take away from the scenery though. Progress, what do you do.Take care Leigh

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
What a trip it was!! Mark, thanks for letting me know about it, otherwise I would have missed such a beautiful country side!! and Jerry now I know the turn off, so expect a visit one of this days I am down and bored in PP, I probably should just do it to check time and milage for reference once the new highway opens, will there be a entrance from it to St Tomas? hopefully, it will make it a shorter trip if so!!

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
What a trip it was!! Mark, thanks for letting me know about it, otherwise I would've miss such a beautiful country side and company!! and Jerry now I know the turn off, so expect a visit one of this days I am down and bored in PP, I probably should just do it to check time and milage for reference, once the new highway opens will there be a entrance from it to St. Tomas? hopefully so, it will make for a shorter trip!!

Kenny

Kenny and I watched progress happen in Rocky Point......
And to think I was upset when they paved Sandy Beach for RV's.... Now that group kind of grew on me, like em fine, except when they were trying to run me over. Even little girls on motorbikes were to be watched out for...Right Chari?

jerry

Sounds good...I'm down Sunday and Monday looking at a lot with a friend from Minnesota. We are 6 miles of dirt from the highway to the gate but Caborca is looking into paving within a mile of our entrance.The owners set aside a public beach/camping area next to the fish camp on the South side of the development.
What a trip it was!! Mark, thanks for letting me know about it, otherwise I would have missed such a beautiful country side!! and Jerry now I know the turn off, so expect a visit one of this days I am down and bored in PP, I probably should just do it to check time and milage for reference once the new highway opens, will there be a entrance from it to St Tomas? hopefully, it will make it a shorter trip if so!!