Electrical and A/C work

P

Penasco Pirate

My name is Matt Weiss and I'm new to the forum...all looks great to me! I am an 8 year veteran of Penasco and have 18 years in the electrical trade. I am currently working as an A/C service tech all over the valley of the sun.
I know there are a lot of Americans in RP and would like to meet ALL of them, but would like to start up a service related business there. I can fix anything, I have a welder and all sorts of mechanical hand tools also.
Anyone interested can call me on my cell or email me. This is kinda preliminary right now, so I don't have any set prices on stuff. I can get ANYTHING needed to fix your electrical system or A/C problems. Most things will be purchased in the states (better quality and availability).

Thanks for your time,
Matt
480-240-8464
[email protected]

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
I actually need an outlet installed on the outside of my house, is that something you do?

P

Penasco Pirate

Absolutely, not sure if I could meet up with you this weekend? Is the house in Penasco? I'll shoot you a pm, call me.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
naw, Phoenix.

Whenever you are up here, let me know. I'm gone this weekend.... in California

trade

If anyone needs any work done I can vouch for Matt, his work for us was perfect, he knows his stuff and is very fast! He responds quickly to phone calls and e-mails! If you have any questions please send me a PM

Roberto

Well Known Member
I need a circulation fan moto replaced in a window AC here in Penasco. If I send you the model info can yo give me a quote? New units are so cheap I'm not sure it economical to repair the thing!

P

Penasco Pirate

Thanks to all who have responded to this ad. I'll be down sometime around the end of August if anyone else is in need of some work. If I don't respond soon enough for you, please call me or post here in this thread...I will get back to you, Thanks! :)

P

Penasco Pirate

Okay guys and gals...I'm posting here for all to see, I will be coming down on Thursday afternoon and going home sometime Monday night (Labor day). Please call Dusti's phone anytime this weekend, I'm trying to get all my numbers together but will probably miss someone. I'm bringing my handtools only, no room for everything else. I'm ready for pretty much everything/anything you could throw at me! Except, of course the damn hurricane!!!!

playaperro

El Pirata
Okay guys and gals...I'm posting here for all to see, I will be coming down on Thursday afternoon and going home sometime Monday night (Labor day). Please call Dusti's phone anytime this weekend, I'm trying to get all my numbers together but will probably miss someone. I'm bringing my handtools only, no room for everything else. I'm ready for pretty much everything/anything you could throw at me! Except, of course the damn hurricane!!!!
Hey Pirate. I am in need of a five ton package unit, they will install one here with the duck work for $2800.00 They recommened goodman here
because they have a drain pan and do not rot so fast. They are junk in the states and kind of bottom feeders. Do you have any connects. I am
getting a quote from a freind for 1200.00 in phoenix. I don't know the
brand name. The minny splits last about 3 years and the york package
units about five. The Brisa eats them. The place he gets them is going
broke.

Playa

P

Penasco Pirate

I'll check around manana. I might have a problem getting it into Mexico though? I can prolly be competitive in price, what about the install?

cheatka

work done in mexico

If anyone needs any work done I can vouch for Matt, his work for us was perfect, he knows his stuff and is very fast! He responds quickly to phone calls and e-mails! If you have any questions please send me a PM

Back in the 70's when we started going to RP you could get arrested if you had anyone but a Mex National working on your property. Have they relaxed that rule?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I never heard of that rule. We worked on our property for years and now I and my friends work on my property.......

JimMcG

Well Known Member
Back in the 70's when we started going to RP you could get arrested if you had anyone but a Mex National working on your property. Have they relaxed that rule?
I don't believe this rule has been relaxed. A Mexican national with paid social security papers or a foreigner with the proper work visa, permits, papers etc can legally work on your property.

I know of two top notch American marine mechanics in San Carlos who had their fully equipped servce trucks and tools confiscated and were deported back to the US because they were working illegally.