Eliquis Available

Waiting

Hi, just would like to see if anyone would be able to provide feedback on availability of Eliquis or equal. Price starts at 700 if not covered

herradura

I buy the generic brand Apixaban of Eliquis at San Martins Pharmacy on Calle Revucion. About $70 for 100 5mg tablets

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
My wife’s asthma inhaler costs $345ea on our Blue Cross plan, the exact same inhaler is $25 in Mex. I bring inhalers back for many people. It is always good to check all of your sources. Some of my meds purchased with GoodRX are less expensive in the states than they are in Mex.

Waiting

For what it is worth Eliquis goes for about 700 retail then you can get it for mid five on discount or with coupon. I was able to work with manufacturer and get a coupon and now only pay 10 bucks. This is shocking to me.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
My wife’s asthma inhaler costs $345ea on our Blue Cross plan, the exact same inhaler is $25 in Mex. I bring inhalers back for many people. It is always good to check all of your sources. Some of my meds purchased with GoodRX are less expensive in the states than they are in Mex.

Hey Dirt,

We buy a three pack of SALBUTAMOL inhalers at almost any farmacia in PP for around $7.50. I keep one in every vehicle for off road dust, Yuma filthy chemical laden air and working with my bead blaster.

These inhalers got me through two episodes of the Chink-Woo-Floo. One night it took nine blasts to clear out my snot filled lungs.

JJ