Entry into Sonoyta

playaperro

El Pirata
HAHAHA!!!!!! Well played sir.
Joe we always been on the Same alliance I will agree with FBH on the road and bridge though cause I take that route and I did have a beef with her along with many others.
What part did you not comprehend of story, Be more than happy to break it down, I was laughing to much to proof read it and autocorrect really did a job on it don’t care just as long as one person got some joy out of it, living a joyless life sucks.
Did I ever tell the one about my friends son that tossed an M80 in the back of a big blue bird school bus parked near the Sonoran sun during bike week. Back of bus started on fire, Bikers running in bus taking pics. They caught up to him.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Joe we always been on the Same alliance I will agree with FBH on the road and bridge though cause I take that route and I did have a beef with her along with many others.
What part did you not comprehend of story, Be more than happy to break it down, I was laughing to much to proof read it and autocorrect really did a job on it don’t care just as long as one person got some joy out of it, living a joyless life sucks.
Did I ever tell the one about my friends son that tossed an M80 in the back of a big blue bird school bus parked near the Sonoran sun during bike week. Back of bus started on fire, Bikers running in bus taking pics. They caught up to him.
How old are the girls? I was jealous of the partying with the cartel part. Wouldn't mind a little of that SINALOA SNOW...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
A friend of the girl I was dating called her to meet up so they came over picked my date up and they needed to go into town and buy stuff, they went to beach to ride horses and banana ride met
Oup with the Mexicali cartel and they came back wasted but got invited to some party at Choya, boy was I thrilled. They slept the peda off and when sun was setting it was time to go to quinceneda. I got in my car with my friend and her friend with some friends that had accompanied her.
well on the way to choya the other car sideswiped another didn’t look to bad but she split I pulled over told the couple in sideswiped car that I would take care of damages, they said no. We going to call the cops, ok I said later told them. Went down the street and cops had pulled friend over about 5 police cars. Shit we in for a good one, my friend goes to car and starts pulling out passengers and she gets arrested. Obstruction of justice cuffed her told her to police car and she was gone. Called the passengers over and gave them ride back home told them to sit tight.
So when I got to cop station half the town was outside, so I walked in went to window and they had ordered pizza I knew on my tab. So the police chief comes out and says come outside and look at damages. Went and looked at car and it was missing the skins had plastic wrap around the doors instead of stock doors and she had only hit the bar down the middle. Then there was 2 ambulances and the couple were in neck braces like really.
So I went in to bail the 2 trouble makers out and they wanted 3000 pesos for obstructing justice and couple grand for damages to car. I bailed one out and told the cops her boyfriend a lawyer from USA was coming to bail her out. They took her to back building and locked her up.
Went home about 11pm and a couple hours later they brought her to house saying she was disrupting the other inmates.
Playa I had the hiccup by the time I was done reading your story!!! the last line is the best part and very believable too!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
That's all I want and need is liability. Whatever keeps me out of having my booty hole played with in a Mexican jail....
YES!!!! Joe, a DL coverage is better sometimes as you are cover in any vehicle you drive and cheaper if I remember correctly it is about $120 per year, however, you know how things can change!!!

playaperro

El Pirata
Playa I had the hiccup by the time I was done reading your story!!! the last line is the best part and very believable too!!
Welcome back Inka, sorry to hear you had an episode with one of our beautiful poster real estate agents (Astrid). I didn't catch it maybe Life did, anyway be in town in 3 weeks and love to see some of your tile work. Maybe take Queen to Guau Guau's.

RP Life

Well Known Member
I didn't catch it. If I did I would of posted it....If we don't post it then they continue to get away with it....

So with that being said I do have a question to you or anyone else that I am sure must know these people well....I have ate there and met them, but that is it....

So what do you think of these gofundme's????

staff at Mannys, Tekila Bar, Sharkbite
www.gofundme.com/f/tekila-bar-staff-relief?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=sms&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1
Raised us dollars $18,554.00 goal was 10,000

Boo Bar
www.gofundme.com/f/BooBar-Puerto-Penasco
www.musicforrockypoint.com/donate

Raised us dollars: "Our goal is high and actually unlimited, as we all need to come together to generate enough funds to help out for the next few months."
Since July 14 and as of August 16, 2020 at 5:30p PST, we have raised:
Venmo: $5,610
PayPal: $3,060
CashApp: $30
GoFundMe: $13,202 (discontinued due to tax implications)
GoFundMe Fees: ($412)
Cash Received: $600
Total raised so far: $22,090

Maybe they should help out the hot dog cart guy??? I think I will eat at the smaller restaurants that do not have large gofundme's and not at a prime location....Just saying....They make a lot money off of Holidays, Spring Breakers, Semana Santa, Bikers Rally, etc. each year...They are in a prime location. In order for them to stay afloat they need a gofundme???? Sounds like a scam....If they need a gofundme then they need to close down. Out with the old and in with the new.

Update (Boo Bar)
FYI Sure is funny how after this post your original content on your links have changed drastically. Only looks more shady.

Last edited:

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Not much different than the rich beggars at the freeway off ramps and major intersections here in the US. People get tricked into giving away their hard earned money to those that need it the least.

playavader

I didn't catch it. If I did I would of posted it....If we don't post it then they continue to get away with it....

So with that being said I do have a question to you or anyone else that I am sure must know these people well....I have ate there and met them, but that is it....

So what do you think of these gofundme's????

staff at Mannys, Tekila Bar, Sharkbite
www.gofundme.com/f/tekila-bar-staff-relief?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=sms&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1
Raised us dollars $18,554.00 goal was 10,000

Boo Bar
www.gofundme.com/f/BooBar-Puerto-Penasco
www.musicforrockypoint.com/donate

Raised us dollars: "Our goal is high and actually unlimited, as we all need to come together to generate enough funds to help out for the next few months."
Since July 14 and as of August 16, 2020 at 5:30p PST, we have raised:
Venmo: $5,610
PayPal: $3,060
CashApp: $30
GoFundMe: $13,202 (discontinued due to tax implications)
GoFundMe Fees: ($412)
Cash Received: $600
Total raised so far: $22,090

Maybe they should help out the hot dog cart guy??? I think I will eat at the smaller restaurants that do not have large gofundme's and not at a prime location....Just saying....They make a lot money off of Holidays, Spring Breakers, Semana Santa, Bikers Rally, etc. each year...They are in a prime location. In order for them to stay afloat they need a gofundme???? Sounds like a scam....If they need a gofundme then they need to close down. Out with the old and in with the new.

I would love to see a go fund me for someone like Sammy's right by Pemex off of benito juarez across the street from Burger King.

playaperro

El Pirata
I don’t know to much about the big 3 and the go fund account since I personally don’t frequent those joints. They might be run by the someone out of Phoenix for all I know using straw people which eventually will become owners in the end.
Boo Bar been around for some time, many person’s on here visit which is their choice .
As for the hotdog guy I feel for him trying to get by in this pandemic, he will probably have to sell the cart, but how do you stop and help so many vendors?
I usually buy my stuff at ley express on BJ which has the best tamales, I have to splurge at Flavios every time I go down since I been going there forever.
Anyways Life thanks for bringing that out as for the story about the hit and run I might of made it up or embellished it a little, started to hear the crickets lol.