Essential oils in Rocky point

Hello agian.... I am looking for rosemary and eucalyptus oil IN rocky point. Does anyone know of some place I can buy it local?

jerry

Not in Penasco but in Caborca on Obregon maybe a block west ( one way street heading west) of the Tile store there is a naturalpath type store with cures,oils etc. On a side note a really old guy that used to garden at Santo Tomas is a shaman that uses the native plants,sea creatures etc. to heal people in the ejido when called upon.In may I am hiring him to spend the day gathering plants ant talking about them....forum people into this type of stuff might want to come on down...

Yeah I want to make a salve for sore muscles. I have the lavender, the coconut oil, the bees wax and the vitamin E but it's kind of useless without the rosemary and eucalyptus.

jerry

Ate a not quite processed properly puffer fish a while back...made my skin really oily and lustrous plus my tongue went numb....sort of fun. Think I would stick with the oils all and all

Not in Penasco but in Caborca on Obregon maybe a block west ( one way street heading west) of the Tile store there is a naturalpath type store with cures,oils etc. On a side note a really old guy that used to garden at Santo Tomas is a shaman that uses the native plants,sea creatures etc. to heal people in the ejido when called upon.In may I am hiring him to spend the day gathering plants ant talking about them....forum people into this type of stuff might want to come on down...
J: this will be really interesting.

Roberto

Try the farmacia Guadalupana on Benito Juarez across from the Waldo's store. They have a large slectionof homoepathic stuff in the bakc on the right hand side. They might have what you seek.