EU to invest in Sonora Energy Including Solar in Penasco

Old55

I found this interesting

Looks like a really big deal !
“The business leaders represent more than 2,000 German companies that operate in Mexico, Durazo said, adding that the “objective” of their visit was to “get to know the potential” of Plan Sonora with a view to investing in the state.

Old55

Would be a Dark day in hell before I invest any further in PP.
Sort of where I am.I had a great time but at 70 I cant do the physical stuff that made it fun as much as at 50.
Readers should get a place at 50 while you can still enjoy all aspects of the experience.

joanC

Narcissism aside from the previous poster, when the Europeans get a taste of our corruptoeconomy in Mexico, and watch their money disappear into the foreign accounts of guys with mustaches, they will retreat. The only thing renewable in Mx is theft and corruption. Mexico struggles to maintain a 3rd world economy, just a small notch over many failed African countries.

Old55

Narcissism aside from the previous poster, when the Europeans get a taste of our corruptoeconomy in Mexico, and watch their money disappear into the foreign accounts of guys with mustaches, they will retreat. The only thing renewable in Mx is theft and corruption. Mexico struggles to maintain a 3rd world economy, just a small notch over many failed African countries.
You and JJ need to read this.It might be time for you to go home if you hate it so
much. https://mexiconewsdaily.com/community/im-not-like-the-other-gringos-that-arent-like-the-other-gringos/

richwi

Somehow you think Europeans, who invest billions of dollars here, have a lesser understanding of the Mexican economy than you do? Mexico has the 14th largest economy in the world. It's clear you don't think much possitive about Mexico or its future since it's very rare I see you post anything positve.

You and JJ need to read this.It might be time for you to go home if you hate it so
much. https://mexiconewsdaily.com/community/im-not-like-the-other-gringos-that-arent-like-the-other-gringos/
Really surprised that IT didn't have time to complain about Nazis, Confederate Generals or well-off heterosexual White Men and most certainly "climate change". IT'S cartoon selfie explains it all.

I don't recall ever seeing a single "Europeans" in PP other than a French girl that years ago worked at the Sun N Fun dive shop for a few months.

Old55

Really surprised that IT didn't have time to complain about Nazis, Confederate Generals or well-off heterosexual White Men and most certainly "climate change". IT'S cartoon selfie explains it all.

I don't recall ever seeing a single "Europeans" in PP other than a French girl that years ago worked at the Sun N Fun dive shop for a few months.
You really know nothing…..this is a big deal….has to be related to the Desal plan

joanC

JJ: No one is clear on who IT is. Care to enlighten us all?

It seems not many of you posters have any substantial connection to Mexico aside from being a frequent tourist.

We've had 25 properties here since 1996, and now (thankfully) are finding bargain hunters to buy the last 3. You have no idea the corruption, personal property theft, car theft, break ins, identity thefts, thefts of land ownership by forgery and fraud, etc, etc. we have seen, and in which we were the victims.

It's not a place for the naive or faint of heart!

An IT is something that cannot be identified as a natural born male or female. Also used to be known as a freak of nature in the real world of "science".

The Greeks, Romans, Jews and many other cultures had a simple method to determine if their captives were either male or female........."pull down your fucking pants!" There were no IT'S in those days unless they were deliberately surgically castrated in order to become forever young sexless play toys for the rich and famous pedophile loving old men or male ageless eunuchs as safe servants for their wives and haruums.

These THINGS that now are being plastered all over the lying communist world-wide media are simply mentally retarded freaks cashing in on whatever they can since they are usually young ignorant, fat, ugly, lazy modern day sluggards. Note that I didn't use the word stupid.

I will make one thing certain Joan, what I say is not racist in any way as they are not a race but just typical gimmy, gimmy, gimmy as "I'm just a lazy shit that can't get up in the morning but still someway have enough bucks to steamroll never ending crap down my gullet and can afford rainbow hair color and act like a retard anytime I'm in public" freeloaders.

You are "enlightened"

richwi

It seems not many of you posters have any substantial connection to Mexico aside from being a frequent tourist.

We've had 25 properties here since 1996, and now (thankfully) are finding bargain hunters to buy the last 3. You have no idea the corruption, personal property theft, car theft, break ins, identity thefts, thefts of land ownership by forgery and fraud, etc, etc. we have seen, and in which we were the victims.

Would coming to Penasco since 1979, living in Tecate for a year as I oversaw buildng a medical clinic and now living here in Penasco full time quality as having a substantial connection?

ernesto

And it only took 25 properties for you to figure this out?

Old55

I'm with you on that one. Too much fuckery going on down there.
The writing is on the wall.They really don't need american home buyers like they once did…..big changes are coming…the jump in taxes was just the begining plus the incredible amount of money you need to show in your bank account for the temporary 4 year visa ( which make soon be needed by all) will send many long time americans home and Trailer owners north. Hey, it is their country so their decision.

richwi

Apparently in all your time here in Penasco you don't meet many people. I know many Europeans who live here including Italians, Swiss, Germans, English, Dutch and even an Icelander. It's always interesting to hear their stories about how they ended up in Penasco of all places.

Old55

Apparently in all your time here in Penasco you don't meet many people. I know many Europeans who live here including Italians, Swiss, Germans, English, Dutch and even an Icelander. It's always interesting to hear their stories about how they ended up in Penasco of all places.
and the Mexicans that were deported after years in the states now reside on both sides of The Sea of Cortez….they brought decades of hard earned skills back with them…..tough nuts!

Old55

Biggest on the pacific … headed to asia