Event Calendar

Landshark

I am using Firefox with Avast security. When I click on the link Avast pops up blocking website saying "Malicious URL Blocked"

I can get it with my phones browser using the same router as my computer. I have tried both Chrome and IE9. I will look into my internet settings to see if there is a way to add them to a safe list.

JoseAz

im not sure it is a good idea to add them to a safe list if they set off malware alarms. Does anyone have a contact at RockyPoint360. They should really clean up their web pages. I'd like to read their material but dont want to catch any internet infections

Hello all - I am Sami from Rocky Point 360 and we are examining what may be going on. We continuously run cleaners on the site - daily, rather - and unfortunately have received some comments of concern. Of course don't want anyone to have problems getting the info, and want to get the info out to all. You can also subscribe to get our emails so that every evening at 5 p.m. you'll get an email with articles we publish that day. Rocky Point 360

you can also contact me: [email protected] with questions

Hello all - I am Sami from Rocky Point 360 and we are examining what may be going on. We continuously run cleaners on the site - daily, rather - and unfortunately have received some comments of concern. Of course don't want anyone to have problems getting the info, and want to get the info out to all. You can also subscribe to get our emails so that every evening at 5 p.m. you'll get an email with articles we publish that day. Rocky Point 360

you can also contact me: [email protected] with questions
Sami, Can you update the golf specials?? Thnx Vern