evicted from bella sirena part 1

playaperro

El Pirata
Well, unless they crossed the border at San Luis, Nogales, or some other crossing they didn't cross at Sonoyta. That border crossing closes at midnight and does not open again until 6:00 a.m. :cool: If you were evicted at 1:00 a.m. and got home at 5:00, then you live in Mexicali?
Says they were from baja cali & cali, why would they cross in sonoyta?

mis2810

So you think this story is fabricated?
Not all of it, but yes, part of it. Not sure if fabricated is the right word. More like exaggerated. It's obvious they were loud and didn't care about the warnings they had gotten previously. She says they were yelling at the bar during the fight. I just think there is more to the story that we don't know about that probably happened somehere in between. Do you really think Bella Sirena would throw a bunch of people out for no reason? Seriously????? Maybe somebody threatened the security guards? Maybe there were drugs involved? We just can't sit here and believe only one side of the story.

no I live in chula vista , we didn't go thru nogales or sonoyta , we went to Tijuana because the ppl I was with live there, and I live in chula vista. san ysidre border is open 24 hrs...and yes give or take about 4- 4and a half, no traffic..ohh and we will be reimbursed for our last night stay...

So you think this story is fabricated?
go to tripadvisor.com..I posted comments on it, facebookbella sirena, also postings, seaside who we made our reservations with , lots of comments there , today they go on craighslist san diego...we got word that we will be reimbursed for our last night....why would anyone make something like this up?? wow

go to tripadvisor.com..I posted comments on it, facebookbella sirena, also postings, seaside who we made our reservations with , lots of comments there , today they go on craighslist san diego...we got word that we will be reimbursed for our last night....why would anyone make something like this up?? wow
we wont get our money bk, we will get an xtra night

mis2810

Nobody said you made the whole thing up. All I'm saying is there is another side to this story - Bella Sirena's side.

true there is always two sides to a story, but regardless, and if I were an emplee there and there were issues, I wouldn't want to put up with anyones bs.. but what im saying is why didn't they evict the ppl that were causing problems.. why the whole group??we were not always toghether during the stay, some were at the pool, some were at the beach, some fo us were shopping in town, I am speking for myself , some of the ppl that I was staying with.. and children, not all of us broke the rules and yet we were all evicted.. to me that is wrong!!