Ex RP Forum Member advisor to Trump ????

Roberto

Well Known Member
It's been a while since the crazy days here on the forum. Some loved him and were honored by inclusion in his Pack, some hated him and some just tolerated him. But he kept up the energy level of the forum. You never knew when or where he would strike next. Recently I have begun to suspect the Haps might be an advisor to your illustrious President. They certainly share a certain style although the Haps was not a Tweeter.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Not sure but this may be a FAKE E Mail from you know who.

Hey Roberto, ~ ~ ~ thanks for shining the ~ ~ ~ "spot light" ~ ~ ~ on the ~ ~ ~ GREAT HAPPY ~ ~ ~ I always knew you were a great ~ ~ ~ "Pack" member ! ! !
~ ~ ~
"inclusion in his Pack" ~ ~ ~ "where he would strike next" ~ ~ ~ LOL ~ ~ ~ good job ~ ~ ~

Tell my ~ ~ ~ "Pack" ~ ~ ~ I said hi, ~ ~ ~ & that I love them & miss them all LOL ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ THE GREAT HAPPY ~ ~ ~

wihint

Naaa on here alot but don't get down to RP often. I live vicariously through all of you.
Bill H.

playaperro

El Pirata
It's been a while since the crazy days here on the forum. Some loved him and were honored by inclusion in his Pack, some hated him and some just tolerated him. But he kept up the energy level of the forum. You never knew when or where he would strike next. Recently I have begun to suspect the Haps might be an advisor to your illustrious President. They certainly share a certain style although the Haps was not a Tweeter.
I highly doubt that.

jerry

Well Known Member
Last I heard he ripped off a Chinese restaurant owner in Bend Oregon who middled Totoaba bladders ...bought a new boat...fast ...called The Great Weata....