Facial Fillers...

Desert Diva

OK, I'm a baby boomer. I'm not willing to go "under the knife," but if I can find "someone, something" to help with my aging I'm all in.

I don't want to do Botox (had a bad reaction), but am just wondering if there is a "gifted" doctor in Puerto Penasco who specializes in "facial ." (i.e. Juvederm). I previously have had a facial at Canvas, and it was very nice. However, I'm wondering if there is someone in Puerto Penasco that's experienced and does this.

I'm pretty conservative and would have to totally check out the credentials/experience/work of a doctor/clinic.

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member
http://rockymedicalcenter.com/contact-us.html
try looking into the doctors that work here and ask if anyone has experiences with any of them specifically and check out their individual credentials. I have seen them around whenever we go for quite a few years now. I believe it's a medical clinic with different doctors for a lot of different issues including aesthetic. There was a clinic Rockypoint360 did an article about a few years ago called "acqua medical center" I thought they were somewhere off Freemont on the way to Las Conchas and the doctor there was supposed to have very good credentials and recommendations. From what I've read Hermosillo has lots of reliable options but if anyone is greatly recommended with excellent credentials in Rocky Point it'd be nice not to have to make the trip all the way to Hermosillo if there is some place as comparable to the good ones there

mis2810

Well Known Member
Acqua is the place where all the wealthy locals go. I think the Dr.'s name is Sidartha or something like that. But, if you're expecting it to be less expensive that the US, it is NOT. Last time I checked one syringe of Juvederm was over $400.00. With the exchange rate the way it is, not sure what the price is now.

Anese

Acqua is the place where all the wealthy locals go. I think the Dr.'s name is Sidartha or something like that. But, if you're expecting it to be less expensive that the US, it is NOT. Last time I checked one syringe of Juvederm was over $400.00. With the exchange rate the way it is, not sure what the price is now.
In recent years, the price of Jevederm is quite low - https://beautydermal.com/brands/juvederm/, it starts at $180, depending on the species, but the price of the procedure of injection usually varies from $200 to $500 dollars, yes, to be able to do injections is very profitable.