Fantastic Evening!

mis2810

Just got down here this afternoon, it's beautiful!!!! No AC needed tonight with the doors open. Glad it's still warm enough to go in the water - can't wait till the morning to have my coffee on the balcony listening to the waves. Then make some chilaquiles for breakfast, the to the beach for the day!

Same here. Been here 8 days now, no A/C on for the entire trip! Doors open at night and the sound of the waves lulling us to sleep. Low tide in the morning for a nice long walk on the beach. Love it!

Esperanza

Melissa, I am so jealous! I really miss being there.....sounds of the surf that allow me to drift soundly off to sleep, morning coffee listening to the sea gulls, the breezes and smell of the air. Puerto Peñasco is in my blood; I do hope we can be there again soon !

Just got down here this afternoon, it's beautiful!!!! No AC needed tonight with the doors open. Glad it's still warm enough to go in the water - can't wait till the morning to have my coffee on the balcony listening to the waves. Then make some chilaquiles for breakfast, the to the beach for the day!
Mis, weren't you just there for an 8 day stay?
I am so jealous ;)

mis2810

Mis, weren't you just there for an 8 day stay?
I am so jealous ;)
Yup, I was. My husband went to Mexico City to visit his family and I was down here alone for 8 days. He gets back and was jealous that I was in Penasco and so now we're here for a long weekend! You think I minded???? But the water was a little cooler than I remember it being last year at this time.