finally getting down next weekend: painting advice?

I am "planning" on heading down this coming weekend. If anyone needs something brought down let me know, happy to help. I depart from camelback and 64th street area and go through Maricopa.

House projects are Piling up!

Anyone's opinions on trying to do painting touch ups his time of year? Better to wait till spring? Any considerations with cooler weather?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
All I can say is make sure your paint is at room temp. it is easier and if painting outside make sure you have all the sand/dust cleaned helps a lot when spreading that paint around!!

playaperro

El Pirata
Yeah, I can help you with some real advice, Hire a real painter to do it and you can't go wrong, Here you go get a bid from Fonzo 638 112 03 35.

jerry

The bottom line is a white house is easier to maintain.Seagull poop is white!
If it's not to bad why not just do some touch up,maybe go over some areas that are Chalky and call it good. if you have used a non-white color you might consider a 5 gallon spray-able (good pumpup) Dunn Edwards sealer (90 bucks), It can be sprayed on a existing paint job that's basically ok just chalky and get you another few years for a couple hours work. Its basically used to prep a paint job but works well to drag out the need to repaint