Financing For Penasco Purchases or Equity Take-Out Loans For Newer Properties

I know a direct lender, a private group from Az, which wants to make some conservative loans to Americans and Canadians while prices are so low for some Penasco properties. Beach front or near-the-beach homes and condos are preferred. There are no broker's fees, lender points or bonuses, etc, but you will pay standard legal costs to document the loan. Terms can be up to 5 years and amortizations up to 30 years, or you can choose to pay interest only. Rates will vary from one loan to another based upon the terms chosen, the strength of the covenant to pay, the down payment, etc. Generally, down payments/equity of 33 % or more will be preferred if the sole collateral is the Penasco property. A lien on your real estate north of the border is not essential.

To get the process started PM me info about what you hope to buy, or the value of your clear title property. Alternatively, your agent can handle it for you.

Thanks kindly for your reply, jerry. Please note we cannot loan for your driveway improvements. But, we look forward to having more info from you if you might own a clear title property in Penasco, or anywhere. You should include info regarding your opinion of the equity/value you have, what loan terms you hope to achieve, your ability to repay, etc.

how do we contact? email/phone would be very helpful

I know a direct lender, a private group from Az, which wants to make some conservative loans to Americans and Canadians while prices are so low for some Penasco properties. Beach front or near-the-beach homes and condos are preferred. There are no broker's fees, lender points or bonuses, etc, but you will pay standard legal costs to document the loan. Terms can be up to 5 years and amortizations up to 30 years, or you can choose to pay interest only. Rates will vary from one loan to another based upon the terms chosen, the strength of the covenant to pay, the down payment, etc. Generally, down payments/equity of 33 % or more will be preferred if the sole collateral is the Penasco property. A lien on your real estate north of the border is not essential.

To get the process started PM me info about what you hope to buy, or the value of your clear title property. Alternatively, your agent can handle it for you.
How do we contact ? email/phone would be very helpful?

Thanks for your reply, rbm.

As it appears this site may attract a number of yo-yo's, if you email me the info requested in the email I can sift the wheat from the chaffe, so to speak. When you pm me send me a ph # to reach you in Mx or USA.

jerry

Thanks for your reply, rbm.

As it appears this site may attract a number of yo-yo's, if you email me the info requested in the email I can sift the wheat from the chaffe, so to speak. When you pm me send me a ph # to reach you in Mx or USA.
Easy there potentially "hazardous to forum members wallets" loan slinger.You don't give your name,you make bullshat promises and then you call skeptics Yo-Yo's? maybe go back to cruising Funeral Notices for good leads.....or show yourself so a customer can google you to see what your history looks like.

Thanks for your reply.

We sense a vein of bitterness, resentment or fear in your message. If you are in a funeral home, or comtemplating/expecting/planning same in the near future, we will have to reject your loan application. Please ensure you clarify this if you apply for a loan.

Legitimate and qualified borrowers who apply for a loan are not fearful or resentful. They need not disclose their identities or the address of their property(s). There is no application fee.

We are presently considering 3 new loans in Penasco. Early next week we will make loan offers to 2 of the applicants. They will then accept, or decline, as they see fit. We expect 2 of the 3 to go ahead, to folks who have some experience with financing, are qualified and who are neither fearful nor resentful. Both have had their attorneys review the loan offers and they approve. When we have to say no to someone we will refer them to hard money lenders who may be able to assist them, albeit on more stringent terms.

As always since 1974, our property loans have no lock-in period and no gimmicks. We insist the borrowers/mortgagor's attorney or accountant review everything before completion. We do not pay "finder's fees or referral fees" to realtors, or anyone else, to prevent conflicts of interest from commission'd folks .

Again, thanks for your reply.

ysf

jerry

"We" ? sorry to upset the turd in your pocket. I wouldn't let a mortgage broker on my property without checking out his history.What are you hiding?

Again, thanks jerry. Hearing from you is a constant joy.

When things clear up for you, hopefully you will be able to read that we don't charge any broker fees, simply because we are not brokers.

We all hope you are addressing your negative and destructive attitude. We are sure some rehab by qualified folks will help you feel better about yourself. When you graduate from their programs you hopefully will no longer want to constantly lower the standard of this blog site, and not try to drag folks to the low level to which you ascribe. We are certain you can, with some work, become a positive contributor in the future. At that point we will welcome you back. God bless you in your travailles.

jerry

Still no name, but i see your imaginary friend Stingray liked your post ....it's good to have friends even if you are a potential grifter (maybe he can drive the getaway car?)
I think back to all the potential victims of fraud forum participants saved from being screwed during condo mania (around 2005-2006) by our repeated pointing out the boosters on the forum who were still saying "now is a good time to buy" were all full of it.

jerry

I hear you like to finance weak applicants on very nice properties that you can take back after they have paid you a bundle and can't make the payments anymore. Late 5 minutes and... lost How do you sleep at night if this is true?

Hi jerry.

It's good to see you have survived another day to pursue another "happy evening".

As you might recall, we said much earlier we insist the mortgagor consult with his/her attorney or accountant before borrowing from us. This protocol lets us avoid lending to unstable folks such as as bitter bloggers /loan kickers/losers who would likely never qualify for a loan. It's part of separating the wheat from the chaffe. We are certain you realize how many yo-yo's enjoy this site.

jerry

Hi jerry.

It's good to see you have survived another day to pursue another "happy evening".

As you might recall, we said much earlier we insist the mortgagor consult with his/her attorney or accountant before borrowing from us. This protocol lets us avoid lending to unstable folks such as as bitter bloggers /loan kickers/losers who would likely never qualify for a loan. It's part of separating the wheat from the chaffe. We are certain you realize how many yo-yo's enjoy this site.
Thanks for the clarification...I also have heard you left Canada under a cloud of ....well why don't you tell the story.....or....If you tell us your name we can all see for ourselves and i will apologize if my information is inaccurate....