Fire kills kids.....

Tedram

Tedram
I saw this on FaceBook and wanted to share, I have no affiliation with the Tekila bar....

Last night this tragic fire occurred killing 3 children. This family is devastated and in need of basic items. Items can be dropped off at the Tekila Bar. ( Friends of family affected). Please consider donating to this family...

A fire of a house room has resulted in at least three minors who died and four adults with injuries.
The accident happened on the avenue abasolo, between Melchor Ocampo and alley Nicolas Bravo, of the colony center of this port, during the early morning hours of today Monday, 20 June.
The likely cause of the fire was a short circuit of housing, which left total damage in the house and a vehicle, according to information of civil protection and fire department.
The three children who had died were identified as:
- Sofia Guadalupe Gil Pine, 4 years of age.
- Elisa Maria Gil Pino, 1 year, 10 months of age.
- Juan Elias Gil Luján, 10 years of age.
The injured were identified as:
- Maria Guadalupe Jesus Pino Pesqueira (Mother of the deceased children) of 26 years.
- Juan Sebastián Gil Cruz, 30 years old-Alina Monserrat Gil Luján, 3 months of age.
- José Armando Jimenez Zepeda, of 47 years of age.

Tekila Bar would like to ask for any help or donations to help this poor family out, as it being Mexico, there is no help nor insurance to help except the love and support of the community and family and friends like you.
We will be accepting donations here are Tekila Bar and anything will be appreciated. An 8 month old baby girl is the only sibling that survived and will be in need of clothes, bottles, and all else. The parents will need support and love to help them through this tough time .
We will for sure keep you updated on progress and later details ❤
Thank you Tekila Bar family and friends❤❤

Landshark

I struggle reading this. What a horrible tragedy. I can't even imagine how the family must be grieving and how they will ever find the strength to move on as they must. My thoughts and prayers are with them. We have a lot of little girl's clothing and shoes that my 3 yr old granddaughter has outgrown and will bring some down next time.