fish at a pizza parlor BAD CHOICE

Went to Capones Saturday night , sat at the Bar to watch the fight ,I saw the special was fresh yellowtail, I asked the bartender he said it was excellent. When he brought the platter it looked pretty good. My first mouthful was half bones half fish. , I thought ok that happens sometimes so I pulled the bones out of my mouth and put them on a bread plate next bite same thing, even worst then that they didn't even cut the blood line out of the fish. There was so much bones and blood line it wasn't worth the effort to try to pick thru it, Anybody that knows anything about preparing fish to cook knows to cut the bones and blood line out, the blood line ruins the taste of the fish, not to mention what the bones do to you. needless to say I was disgusted. I offered the owner who was sitting two seats away for my help in showing his cook how to prepare fish, his reply was to to the bartender that he needs to tell people that they need to order the fish as a fillet not to get bones in it. I paid my bill and left, needless to say never going back to Capones.

I had Marlin for the first time and it was very tasty. A cross between Tuna and Swordfish
That's funny , I think the only good tasting Marlin I have ever had was Smoked Black Marlin and it was excellent any other type of marlin never tasted good to me. I love fish my favorites I like to catch and eat, yellowtail, tuna. dorado, swordfish, wahoo is the best.