Fish issue

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ HOW KORNY, ~~~ CAN'T YOU DO ANY BETTER THAN THAT ~~~ NO WONDER ~~~ AZBEACH, ~~~ SAYS THAT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ~~~ SUCKER FISH ~~~ HE'S EVER KNOWN, ~~~ EVERYONE HERE IS ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~ AT YOU, ~~~ ACHI, ACHI, ACHI, ~~~
~~~ NOW SHOW EVERYONE HERE JUST HOW REALLY, :fish: Y, YOU ARE, AND GET THEM ALL ~~~
~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: AT YOU AGAIN, ~~~
~~~ COME ON, COME ON, :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y

~~~ DON'T BE "HAPPY" WORRY ~~~

Sally Why are you such a PUTZ on this site ? NO REPLY WANTED Just try to be nice.

I have heard that Carp is the most eaten fish in the world.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
MR. BILL HALE,
I'M A PUTZ, :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~ MY,MY,MY, ~~~ THATS A NEW ONE, ~~~ NEVER BEEN CALLED THAT BEFORE, ~~~ IS THAT LIKE BEING A ~~~ @#$% OFF, ~~~ OR A ~~~ @#$%ING
MESS UP, ~~~ OR A ~~~ @#$%ING CABRON, :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~ WELL I'D RATHER BE ALL OF THOSE, THAN A ~~~ @#$%ING THIEF, ~~~ & ON TOP OF ~~~ STEALING FROM ME YOU ARE NOW ~~~ CALLING ME NAMES, ~~~ THE WHOLE WORLD JUST SAW YOU DO IT, ~~~ THAT'S NOT VERY ~~~ NICE, ~~~ OOPS ~~~ DIDN'T YOU USE THAT WORD IN YOUR NAME CALLING ATTACK ON ME ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I BETTER BE CAREFULL WHAT I SAY TO YOU HERE ~~~ THE LAST TIME YOU GOT ME BANNED, :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~ SO PLEASE, PLEASE, ~~~ STOP IT, STOP IT, ~~~ NO, NO, NO, ~~~ MORE, MORE, ~~~
~~~ I'M JUST ~~~ LAUGHING MY ASS OFF, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~ ACHI, ACHI, ACHI, ~~~
~~~ AND BY THE WAY ~~~ MR. BILL HALE, I'M THE NICEST GUY YOU WILL EVER MEET, ~~~
~~~ AND BEFORE I POST SOMETHING ABOUT FISHING, & BOATS ~~~ I AT LEAST KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, ~~~ A ~~~ PUTZ, ~~~ MY, MY, MY, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~ ACHI, ACHI, ACHI, :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~ HERE :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y ~~~ COME & GET IT, :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ DON'T BE A WANA BE "HAPPY" ~~~ WORRY,

Kenny

Ha, you guys crack me up... :roll: I go for a little ride up to Jerome and when I come back and you two are at it again. KNOCK IT OFF!!.
Bill, HAPPY and I are just playing, but I don't think he likes playing with you very much :lol: :lol:
OK you guys, kiss and make up now :mrgreen:

I'm going to catch he** for that...[attachment=0:3a06ylb6]monkey 2.gif[/attachment:3a06ylb6]

Here :fish: y :fish: y

Kenny

Attachments

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Kenny said:
..... kiss and make up now :mrgreen:

I'm going to catch he** for that...[attachment=0:1qwv2h4j]monkey 2.gif[/attachment:1qwv2h4j]

Kenny, how did you know you were going to catch he** for that, I think you just bit ~~~HAPPY~~~ hook :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and no matter what we know who ~~~HAPPY~~~ is, there is only one great wetta, wha so man!!!
viva tecate!!!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Inka, ~~~ you are so rite, ~~~ when are these two. ~~~ MONKEYS ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~ going to learn that they can not compete with ~~~ "HAPPY" ~~~
or the ~~~ "GREAT WEETA" ~~~ you see the pic. that Kenny just posted of himself, ~~~
~~~ you know why he grew all that hair, thats rite, ~~~ to hide all the ~~~ "HOOK SCARS" ~~~
~~~ that I put in him, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~ ACHI, ACHI, ACHI, ~~~
~~~ and that is the pic. that Kenny used for his passport, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~
~~~ get ready, get ready, ~~~ here comes that ~~~"SUCKER FISH" ~~~ again he's snapping at the bait, :lol: :lol: :lol: ,
~~~Here ~~~ Kenny, Kenny, Kenny, ~~~ :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y
WAH - SO ~~~ He will go down AGAIN, :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ DON'T BE "HAPPY" WORRY,

B

bahiatrader

You guys are unbelievable! Haven't you got some lures to polish, or hooks to sharpen? Is there a psychological condition rampant on this forum? :lol: :lol: :lol: When are they coming to take you away? ha,ha...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
uuuhh, :lol: , :lol:.... :lol: , :lol: uuhh, :lol: :lol:
fire!!fire!!
(excerpt from beaves and butthead)

Sally YOU ARE A TRUE PUTZ. If you don't have something worthwhile to say and can not say it nice then just don't say anything.
You may be a nice person but you sure don't come off that way.

Carp I have heard that they are the most consummed fish in the world.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ NOT A VERY GOOD TRY, ~~~ BILLY, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:
BY THE WAY, WE IN THE FISHING COMMUNITY ARE STILL , ~~~ AFTER ALL THIS TIME, WAITING
FOR YOU TO POST SOMETHING ~~~"WORTHWHILE", ~~~ & TO SPEAK WITH SOME KNOWLEDGE OF THE SPORT OF BOATING & FISHING IN THE OCEAN, ~~~
~~~ "CARP" ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

bahiatrader

Who is YOUR fishing community? My response is SHOVE IT SALLY! I don't recall ever seeing you post anything worthwhile on this forum. I've seen more resourceful retorts on the grade school playground. :roll:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ "SHOVE IT SALLY", ~~~ Oh Bahia, ~~~ "BOYSON" ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: You can get BANNED for those kinds of remarks, along with calling other members names like, ~~~ "PUTZ" ~~~
and it is ~~~ VERY ~~~ obvious that you know the playground mentality VERY well, ~~~
you sure as hell ~~~ NEVER ~~~ posted anything ~~~ "WORTHWHILE", ~~~ here or on any other forum, ~~~ Hey all anyone has to do is go over to the San Carlos forum & they will get a sample of your, ~~~ "DUNCE MENTALITY" ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: & THIS IS NOT SOMETHING I MADE UP, ~~~
~~~ YOU SHOWED THE WHOLE WORLD, ~~~
~~~ Now run along, they are passing out the "BONES" @ "THE PLAYGROUND" ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: