Fishermen Rumble

jerry

Yesterday a large group of fishermen from El Golfo came to Desemboque and tried to muscle there way in..nearly came to blows until marines came and forced them to leave.They headed south to see if Lobos with let them fish.Then Today a group of fishermen from Penasco came to both fish Camps near Santo Tomas and tried to move in...did not work but this is a bad sign.They get paid not to fish up north and still come our way to continue their bad practices.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Cholla Bay finally OUTLAWED all the pangas.... heard only 10 licenses were issued for panga fishermen in LA CHOLLA. Good news for LUCKY CHUCKY

I wondered what happened to all of them. Why is that good news for Lucky Chucky?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jerry

Get ready for a shock when you see all them in lobos area . The cartel is shrimping illegally with impunity out of Desemboque... They did a ISIS style takeover of the town

SunDevil

I was not down. Buddy was down with tom. They fished 3 days. Lots of triggers and Sierra mackerels. Biggest fish of the weekend was a 9 lb Sierra.

Stuart,

Do you have any contact info on Gene Kira??

I need to load up on Rebel Jointed Spoonbills.

Thanks,

JJ
800-494-5597

Kenny

Haven't seen those in Lobos in years. Heard there are diviers infront of my house at night raping the fish. We'll see in a few days. How do M-80's work on divers spearfishing at night . Just kidding kind of
A wham-o sling shot and Cherry bombs would work just fine Leigh.

jerry

Haven't seen those in Lobos in years. Heard there are diviers infront of my house at night raping the fish. We'll see in a few days. How do M-80's work on divers spearfishing at night . Just kidding kind of
I could not of killed that.....