Fishing in Jan. and Feb.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I may find myself with lots of extra time for the next month or two. Weather permitting, I may be making more fishing trips than usual and will consider taking out those whose might be interested. Contact me via PM for details.

Kelney

Yea, I after 1/9 I may be having a lot of extra time on my hands as well....
By the way, did you fix your leaky little boat?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
The leaky little boat is again seaworthy and 100% in working order. I was lucky that the batteries didn't appear to have taken on any saltwater, even though they were briefly submerged. Damned saltwater! I ended up having to redo nearly every connection on that side, due to corrosion. Snip, strip, splice, crimp, and seal. But all is now brand new again. Only chore left is to reseal the bait tank. It was still too wet to do it last weekend and with more rain this week, I may just have to get the hairdryer and heat/blowdry around the inside edges to get the sealant to adhere properly.

Jim

I am always here. Let me know if you need a deckhand and I will pitch in. I sold my boat but kept my gear and tackle. I know a guy with a fleet of pangas who took me out a couple times but I think that I offended him when I told him that his longline technique was not cool. He has not called me since.