Fishing looking for coordinates for fishing rockypoint

Tim2260

Hi, if anybody has some good fishing coordinates for out of safe harbor marina and rocky point I have a few to trade if needed.
Looking for inside 30 miles.

Hi, if anybody has some good fishing coordinates for out of safe harbor marina and rocky point I have a few to trade if needed.
Looking for inside 30 miles.
I purchased a book called the secrets of the super grouper. It's in my condo right now so I don't have access to it. It's excellent and was written by a cholla bay legend.

You can buy copies from Phoenix fishing supply.

I've put quite a few into an app I use called Navionics. Send me a message privately here and and I can share a gpx file or a Navionix link.

I'm currently shopping for a smaller boston whaler under 24' so I can fishing the estuaries and do runs of 30 miles or less also.

John

Anyone have the coordinates to Jessy’s fish market much cheaper. Only say this because after chartering a plane to go moose hunting with 4 guys. Shooting two moose and having to charter a second flight to get the second moose out that moose roast on the table for Sunday dinner turns out to cost about $50.00 a pound if not more. Irony next flight out same plane crashes into frozen lake and pilot/owner dies.

Last edited:
Anyone have the coordinates to Jessy’s fish market much cheaper. Only say this because after chartering a plane to go moose hunting with 4 guys. Shooting two moose and having to charter a second flight to get the second moose out that moose roast on the table for Sunday dinner turns out to cost about $50.00 a pound if not more. Irony next flight out same plane crashes into frozen lake and pilot/owner dies.
‍facepalm....

MIRAMAR

Does anyone eat Yellowtail? If so, how? It's a little too strong for me- I'm going to start throwing them back unless I find a good recipe.

joanC

This over-catching is obscene, and confirms us as Ugly Americans, reviving history of plundering resources of nations less powerful.

audsley

Rods and reels are no threat to ocean fish populations. Commercial fishermen with nets and baited long lines remove tons of fish daily. I'd rather see an increase in sport fishing by both American and Mexican anglers paying for food, lodging and boat captains to support the families around the SOC than the industrial fish harvesting that truly is a threat. These guys did no significant harm and someone got paid to take them fishing.

Old55

Rods and reels are no threat to ocean fish populations. Commercial fishermen with nets and baited long lines remove tons of fish daily. I'd rather see an increase in sport fishing by both American and Mexican anglers paying for food, lodging and boat captains to support the families around the SOC than the industrial fish harvesting that truly is a threat. These guys did no significant harm and someone got paid to take them fishing.
and a taste of real 1970s Mexico fishing fun with not a 20 story tower in sight!