Fishing on 5/16 or 5/17

P

pikeu68

Anyone plan on fishing this weekend? I think we are going to fish on Saturday and maybe Sunday.

P

pikeu68

Fishing

We are planning on fishing on Saturday and we should be at the Playa Inn on Saturday night. You might look for us at Safe Marina around 6PM on Saturday evening.

don

I doubt we'll be in RP before 8PM on Saturday due to our Daughters working earlier in the day.
Will you have your boat at Safe Marina Saturday evening, or what kind of vehicle will you be driving?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
See y'all there! Looks great for fishing both Sat. and Sun. We'll be at Playa. Silver F-250 with "BLUWATR" tag.

don

Hey Guys!
My Brother is trying to get a place at Best Western Fri, Sat and Sun. They said the standard rate was 100 buck for Fri and Sat. 60 bucks for Thursday. Is this what your paying? If not, any idea as to who we speak to?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I don't even bother making a reservation anymore. It's been a ghost town there.

Standard rate for a room is not $100 bucks a night. It's about $79. Suites used to go for $99 a night. I've been getting a suite for about $59 a night when I show up in person. If you want to book in advance, call and talk to Teresa. Tell her I referred you. May or may not get you a break over the phone.

don

Thank you Stuart!
My brother will be giving her a call. Things have changed a bit and its looking like we may not be able to leave Flag before 4PM on Saturday, which means 11 PM in PP. So, we're thinking about leaving early Sunday AM. Probably pass you guys as you head home. We'll be taking the wellcraft.

dmcauley

The weather looks perfect for fishing,and the tides are great/ Might be a small traffic jam leaving the harbor Sat. A.M./ Hope I can make it