Fishing on 5/2

P

pikeu68

Doug and I plan on fishing this weekend. Anyone else planning on going fishing on Saturday?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I'm watching to see what it looks like later in the week. Good tides to fish this Sat. and on the 16th.

don

I'll be down there with my son for his checkout dive. Probably just going out in an inflatable though.

dmcauley

I'm heading down Thursday to work on my GPS/sonar. Every thing is not backed up so I'm hoping to find the problem and get out Saturday.

don

Well, we're heading down tomorrow at noon, and will be at pdo. Now, if the weather just cooperates. BTW, does pdo have launch ramp? I'll just be launching an outboard powered inflatable.
:boat: putt putt

Kenny

don said:
Well, we're heading down tomorrow at noon, and will be at pdo. Now, if the weather just cooperates. BTW, does pdo have launch ramp? I'll just be launching an outboard powered inflatable.
:boat: putt putt
My dog gone passport card isn't here yet Don, but if you want to come by, I'll let you rub my head for luck. :D

Kenny

don

don said:
My dog gone passport card isn't here yet Don, but if you want to come by, I'll let you rub my head for luck. :D
Geez Kenny, I tried that last year (June) and it didn't do any good. Hmmm, this raises concerns :shock: as to why you tell folks to rub your head :lol: No more for me, thank you very much!

Wish you were going, this is gonna' be fun! :boat: putt putt putt

BTW the weather looks sweet! :D

Sixty

I wish I was headed down, the weather window is so tempting but I can't clea up my schedule this weekend. Take alot of pics for us!