Fishing the week of 3-10

Eggwyt

Hi, I'm headed to PP with the family for a week of relaxing but am hoping to do a bit of fishing as well. Anyone have a recommendation for my son and myself to do a day trip? I'm also hoping to give some shore fishing a try although my timing may be less than ideal. I'm open to any advice you're willing to share.
Thanks in advance.
Tight lines,
Eric

Eggwyt

Thanks Rob. I was checking the forecast and it looks rough through at least through
the weekend. Maybe it'll clear up and we will get a chance to get out. May have to try from the shore anyways if I get a calm period.
Eric

I will be down that week also and I may have room on my boat. You will need to get a fishing license for both of you if you go on my boat. How old is your son?

Eggwyt

Thanks Audi, that would be great. Is there somewhere in PP or Tucson to get the license? My son is almost 14 and we've done a few charters out of PP but it's been a few years. One big issue was that I didn't have time to bring my rods, etc. so would need to work that out. PM me if you'd like more info. Thanks again!

RIC

Thanks Rob. I was checking the forecast and it looks rough through at least through
the weekend. Maybe it'll clear up and we will get a chance to get out. May have to try from the shore anyways if I get a calm period.
Eric

you do not need a calm period to fish from shore. in fact, it is often best when the water is rough if you can find a spot that is fishable and your tackle is appropriate to cast some distance into the wind and past the breakers.

Ric

Kenny

That won't come up for me Jerry. EDIT- I tried another browser, Google chrome, and had the same results.

jerry

That won't come up for me Jerry. EDIT- I tried another browser, Google chrome, and had the same results.
Sorry Kenny...It's working now....The Sardina are a runnin! soaked in vinegar...fried...or smoked but just watching them just before high tide is pretty cool

Eggwyt

Audi was nice enough to invite us along on Thursday but it's not going to work out this time unfortunately. Thanks everyone for the info and especially to Audi for his generosity. I hope he knocks em dead on Thursday!