Fishing with the champions

H

hammer scuba

Check out my updated website at www.hammerscuba.com. Let's go fishing ! The " About Time " is a true charter boat with all it's insurance and permits. Join us for a great experience. We make sushi and ceviche with your fresh catch , do i need to say more ? stop by " Safe Marina " and check out the boat. feel free to call or email any questions. Thank you , Rick Hammer

:veg:
Check out my updated website at www.hammerscuba.com. Let's go fishing ! The " About Time " is a true charter boat with all it's insurance and permits. Join us for a great experience. We make sushi and ceviche with your fresh catch , do i need to say more ? stop by " Safe Marina " and check out the boat. feel free to call or email any questions. Thank you , Rick Hammer
I can honestly say that if I were going to charter a trip it would be with Rick and Adolfo on the About Time they sem to know where the fish are

Isn't this the boat that left about sixteen of us waiting at the dock for the bird island trip. No call nothing.

Rick
Cholla Bay

H

hammer scuba

just writing so i don't keep seeing the negative comment by pinto point

H

hammer scuba

trips cancel . from the way that day turned out . the captain made the right decision for that group. obviously mark and adolfo were not on the same page that morning. after all the trips adolfo has done for him and barb it is unfortunate that it could not have been handeled diferently. again , it had nothing to do with me or hammer scuba diving . get over it .

trips cancel . from the way that day turned out . the captain made the right decision for that group. obviously mark and adolfo were not on the same page that morning. after all the trips adolfo has done for him and barb it is unfortunate that it could not have been handeled diferently. again , it had nothing to do with me or hammer scuba diving . get over it .
"Get over it"? Dude... I'm just asking.

H

hammer scuba

the get over it was for everybody involved. I don't know you, I don't think. I will always stand by my captains decisions that is the way it should be .

Rick again you weren't there and you weren't on the phone to know what was said... at 6:00am I was told by Adolfo that he was going to be there in an hour and a half... he wasn't and wouldn't even answer his phone... also I didn't go down to the boat but all of the others that did said it was still a mess from the previous day, so it seems that this trip obviously wasn't going for other reasons...

dmcauley

Let,s beat the hell out of this dead horse.

If I didn't own a boat, Hammer would be my choice of Capitan's

Yes....let's beat this dead horse some more....this is one of those "he said...she said" things.....the only people directly involved in the phone conversations concerning this boat trip were Mark and Adolfo...Rick wasn't there...I wasn't there. It has nothing to do with the abilities of Adolfo, or Rick, as captains.

I've been dealing with Mark for quite some time, and I believe what he says about the events. Rick has somewhat of a vested interest in supporting Adolfo, so let's leave it at that!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, I WAS there! 16 of us waiting for Adolfo. Some of us came from Playa Encanto and Choya Bay. At 6 A.M., Adolfo said he would be there at 7:30. Mark called and called and he would NOT answer his phone. The About Time was a mess from the previous day's boat trip. That tells me that they had not planned on going out on Sunday the day before. The charity lost out and we lost out! I don't understand why you, Rick, insist on saying it was "the captain's decision not to go out because of the weather". Just own up to the truth! I'll beat this dead horse as long as I have to to make sure the truth is out there! It takes a lot to make me mad and I am mad now! OWN IT, RICK!

AZ ROB

LJ like you said doesnt matter if the boat goes out or not own up to the truth sad part is the children whom benefit from the boat trips will lose out due to no money being collected for the charity.