Flight from Juarez to Penasco

InkaRoads

cronopiador
There is an article about in the bi-weekly cyber magazine "Alo"

http://www.alo-magazine.com/Julio2010/2/

Last Friday July 30th was the first flight coming from CJ with 110 passengers in a boing 737, this was the first of 6 flights planned so far.
The plan is to have flights on Fridays and Mondays and the duration of the trip is 1 hour and 15 minutes for those coming from El Paso, Texas and Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua.
This is a colaborative (sp?) effort between charter company Global air, Grupo Vidanta (Mayan Palace), COFETUR, OCV of RP, VIP Travel Agency from El Paso and the local municipality.

MIRAMAR

For those people to be able to escape the violence for $127- plus room and board seems like a bargain. I hope they all enjoyed their visit.

Kelney

Thanks to the new airport, RP is now the new vacation spot for the narco gangs. I guess if you cant attract Americans you might as well attract the other faction that has a few extra bucks to spend.

Kelney

Those are the narco's families. Daughters, Mothers, Grandpa's, etc. I am not sure about the fat American looking dude in the hat. I think he is lost. Looks like he is asking another person "Where in the hell am I at?"

A

AZ Miguel

That's a much better value then taking a van and a lot faster too!