Flores Chevron

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
The last 2 times I've been down, the Flores Chevron in Why has been closed. Does anybody know what's going on? We were sure disappointed the first time as we were planning on burritos from there....

Terry C

Well Known Member
We noticed it too. We stopped in to get gas a few weeks or so, they were open but all the pumps had the yellow bags on them.

mondone

Whitecaps
Pemex gas no bargain anymore. $3.71/gal magna at Fremont/Sinaloa on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

mondone

Whitecaps
But if I charge on my AMEX in the states, I get 5% cash rebate so bye bye Pemex for now.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

brokenwave

Well Known Member
And who knows how much gas you're not getting at most of the Pemex stations in RP.
So the $3.79 gas in Mexico is probably $4.20 with the short change we have been getting for years.
It always seems like it takes an extra 1-2 of liter's to get my 5 gal can filled compared to what it should have been.

Southbeacher

Well Known Member
The last 2 times I've been down, the Flores Chevron in Why has been closed. Does anybody know what's going on? We were sure disappointed the first time as we were planning on burritos from there....
That was not a regular stop of mine, but a few weeks back, beach neighbors told me something about there being a death of a key owner of the family business, and that remaining members could not keep the place afloat.