For those of you worried about safety during Spring Break

dwig222

I saw the article in the Az Republic this morning and it simply made me laugh. How many school shootings have we seen in the USA just this week. How about in the last year? Are we being told not to send our children to school? Hahaha We have been going to RP for 35 years. A few years ago we listened to the warnings and stopped going down. Last November we just missed it too much and booked a week at one of the resorts. Other than some new stores and restaurants, it's the same Rocky Point we know and love. We are actually here right now and are amazed at all the improvements going on around town. The "Walmart" is wonderful and stocked with everything you need. The Super Ley is better than every with a nice produce department that carries the same things you find in the grocery stores at home. I was surprised to see fresh red, green and even yellow bell peppers. Everywhere you look you see new businesses being constructed, old businesses putting up new signs or painting the exteriors of their buildings. The fish market area is all new and modern and there are new stores and restaurants everywhere down there. More and more streets are being paved. I see where a Sam's Club is being built and an Auto Zone. It's very exciting to see Rocky Point is back and better than ever. We weren't even stopped at the border either time. So don't listen to those who say it's dangerous. It's not. It's beautiful down here.