Foreign Terrorists in Mexico

ernesto

Penasco would dry up without the gringo dollars. You think the beat down fishing industry would be enough? Sober up

Old55

The violence is definitely getting closer to home. I imagine when it starts affecting the tourist money influx and Sandy Beach Condo rentals the "powers that be" will put a stop to it. All the gringo homes that have squatters as well. Last count I heard was 71. No bueno.
71! The day I decide to sell and actually get paid off is
Pivac is pure gangster if this is true ?

MIRAMAR

"Two people lost their lives by drowning and suffering a heart attack while they were enjoying moments of recreation in the vicinity of Playa Hermosa, in Puerto Peñasco, Sonora.

According to the police report, Lilia Angélica, 49 years old and originally from Mexico City, drowned when she was bathing in the sea this Saturday afternoon.

Elements of the Red Cross and the Tourist Auxiliary Unit gave her first aid and managed to revive her, but she lost her life when she arrived at the General Hospital.

At the scene of the accident, Francisco, 45 years old, originally from Mexico City, notified the authorities that his wife went into the sea to swim while he remained sitting on the sand and minutes later when looking for her he only observed his head floating

On the other hand, Corey George, 66 years old residing in Suisun City, California, United States, who died of heart disease while trying to take a ride on a banana panga.

Upon arrival at Playa Hermosa, security and emergency personnel found a male with a robust complexion, dressed in black shorts and a gray T-shirt, lying face up on the sand.

A Sonoran Sea paramedic went to the scene to provide first aid services and after giving him CPR and did not respond, so he checked his heartbeat and realized that he no longer had vital signs."

ernesto

Ernesto , I love that one too but Nosara was our go to. By the way some good deals are appearing . The fly/drive ones for people taking their first trip are the way to go.
I drove to San Jose from Phoenix a couple years ago. Went thru Guatemala. El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua to get there. Was quite the experience. Got shook down by the Guatemalan aduana but, aside from that it was smooth. Made a lot of friends along the way.

Old55

I drove to San Jose from Phoenix a couple years ago. Went thru Guatemala. El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua to get there. Was quite the experience. Got shook down by the Guatemalan aduana but, aside from that it was smooth. Made a lot of friends along the way.
Wow what a great trip.A lot of it is timing.I had a blast in peru years ago and just heard a friends story about having to walk 30 miles along rail road tracks after a general strike stopped the trains.