found dog

jerry

If anyone was down by Santo tomas and lost a young,large black and tan coon hound looking dog he is around. I'd grab him but he won't come to me. I'm not taking that personally.

rplarry

Well he did refuse a handout but on the other hand he attempted to start an an unjust war with my dog and it turned out badly for him
Jerry, I would almost guarantee if you paid for his veterinarian care, he would love you forever. In fact, I think all dogs in Penasco should receive free vet care. It's the right thing to do. What do you think? :razz:

Kenny

Jerry, I would almost guarantee if you paid for his veterinarian care, he would love you forever. In fact, I think all dogs in Penasco should receive free vet care. It's the right thing to do. What do you think? :razz:
Larry, this is my buddy Lego, Jerry's dog... A three legged dog that Jerry found out in no mans land. He's the happiest dog you'd ever want to meet. He run's and plays with his friend patch's, I think it's Patch's (on the quad) till the sun go's down. He's especially adept at running through shallow water at low tide. With just one front leg, he cut's through the shallows like a knife. It's just plan fun to watch him haul bun's in the shallows, he knows he's fast in that element, and the joy is contagious.

Attachments

Last edited:

Roberto

I heard today that the new Mayor of Penasco will start an active prgram of dog control for the street dogs. Apparently they will be offering free spay and neuter to dog owners as well.