Free beer saturday!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Rocky Point Ramblings has a new corporate sponsor from the Phoenix area their company is Descuentos Locos .com, they are an online coupon distributor and will be opening shop for businesses in Penasco this coming weekend. In a celebration of that they will be offering a coupon for a free beer at Latitude 31 in Penasco. There will be a post Ramblings party at 31 as well. Stop by the station during Rocky Point Ramblings and say Hi to Rosie you dont have to say hi to me unless you really want to I will understand! :cheers:

A

angelinastones

Wow! Many would surely like that offer! Haha. Everyone wants liquors so much!!! Tahahaha Bahahaha!

AZ ROB

Rob when you fly to Belize these days what does a ticket cost? Lobster!!!!!
Jerry ticket was around $500 unfortunately when we were going in May it wasn't lobster season so you couldn't get any. But luckly we postponed till June and it happens to be the first week of lobsterfest. I expect 1 - 1 1/2 lb lobsters to be bought for $5.00 but we have 1 day set up just to go lobster diving. Last July when I went the lobster dinner was $19.00 US. but it was 2 1 1/2 lb lobsters with potatos and salad and a cold Belikin beer...