Free Diving with Angels...

Sea of Cortez Angel Fish... in this video I show both the juvenile and adult stages of my favorite fish to watch in Rocky Point... Just Add Saltwater...

[video=facebook;415104208362]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=415104208362[/video]

Kenny

Ha! You sneaked up on that trigger while he was munching on something, and then managed to stay with him as he kept looking back to see if the monster was still on his tail. He finally decided it was time to go, and whoosh.

Good stuff Mark.

Thanks Kenny... I love to watch the way triggers swim... down on the mirador they just sort of lay over sideways and swim under the rock shelves... really cool...

Last edited:

mis2810

Seadweller - I was just checking out your Facebook page - so cool! I miss scuba diving so much - it's been 11 years for me - I gotta get back down there. I loved the video of the baby octopus in the clamshell.

Are there any good beaches to snorkel off of in PP?

Seadweller - I was just checking out your Facebook page - so cool! I miss scuba diving so much - it's been 11 years for me - I gotta get back down there. I loved the video of the baby octopus in the clamshell.

Are there any good beaches to snorkel off of in PP?
yes... any place other than sandy beach is OK... Not meant as a slam on Sandy Beach, but there's just not too much to see where there's only sand... Next time you're down here give me a call and we can hit a couple of my favorite secret places if you'd like... Thanks for checking out my page...

mis2810

yes... any place other than sandy beach is OK... Not meant as a slam on Sandy Beach, but there's just not too much to see where there's only sand... Next time you're down here give me a call and we can hit a couple of my favorite secret places if you'd like... Thanks for checking out my page...
Wow, thanks so much, I would love that! My husband is just learning to love the water and little by little I'm making it my life's mission to get him scuba certified, but first I have to teach him to snorkel and get his confidence up. Only a year ago he said he'd never step foot in anything other than a pool and now he's in love with the Sea of Cortez. I bought him some cheapy goggles at Old Navy before our July 4th trip to get him used to the idea of having his eyes open below - he loves the goggles - he'll love a good mask even more!

Wow, thanks so much, I would love that! My husband is just learning to love the water and little by little I'm making it my life's mission to get him scuba certified, but first I have to teach him to snorkel and get his confidence up. Only a year ago he said he'd never step foot in anything other than a pool and now he's in love with the Sea of Cortez. I bought him some cheapy goggles at Old Navy before our July 4th trip to get him used to the idea of having his eyes open below - he loves the goggles - he'll love a good mask even more!
I know just the place to do it... very shallow water very safe and tons of stuff to see... it's where I like to teach children how to snorkel...

Mark don't forget we are trying to get a trip of scuba diving for the end of August....
OK Rob... keep me updated on how many will be going and we'll get it all set up... I'm looking foreward to it amigo... sea U soon...

and BTW... Thanks Mucho once again from Barb and I, for bringing down the wheelchairs and school supplies... you and Michelle are FANTASTIC friends...

mis2810

I know just the place to do it... very shallow water very safe and tons of stuff to see... it's where I like to teach children how to snorkel...
Sounds great! I'm going to get him started snorkeling in the pool so he's comfortable with the whole breathing thing in a body of water with "boundaries" first. Then, when the breathing thing is second nature he'll be ready for the off the beach snorkeling. It'll be a whole other issue trying to get him to jump off a boat in the middle of nowhere. I remember when I was nervous too. I don't want to overwhelm him - wouldn't want him to have a bad experience and then not want to try again. He's doing really well considering he had never even seen an ocean or been on a beach until last October.

Oops, I forgot. My mother has a wheelchair that is in need of a small repair, she also has a motorized scooter that she may want to get rid of. Would you be interested in taking those down?

Last edited:

AZ ROB

No problem bringing stuff down Mark Michelle really enjoy helping out the cause. besides the more stuff we pack into the Tahoe the fewer people I have to bring down...

No problem bringing stuff down Mark Michelle really enjoy helping out the cause. besides the more stuff we pack into the Tahoe the fewer people I have to bring down...
Great guy and a comedian too... LOL... do your amigos check out this forum??? sea U soon....

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
:gradea:Mark, my 7 year old granddaughter loves your videos so much. She was here yesterday and saw the seal try to bite your finger off. Her favorite is the crabby one! Thanks so much for sharing!

:gradea:Mark, my 7 year old granddaughter loves your videos so much. She was here yesterday and saw the seal try to bite your finger off. Her favorite is the crabby one! Thanks so much for sharing!
Sheryl... Thanks for watching my videos... did your grand daughter see the one where I whisper to Boo??? I will send you a link so she can watch it too...

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
:woo:
Sheryl... Thanks for watching my videos... did your grand daughter see the one where I whisper to Boo??? I will send you a link so she can watch it too...
Mark, we absolutely love your videos. And my granddaughter can put it all in perspective since she is familiar with Rocky Point and the Sea. I really want her to know there is a lot more to Rocky Point than someone trying to steal our house. It was her mom and dad that honeymooned there in 2000, and they love it also. She doesn't quite understand why we can't all just jump in the car and go to the ocean like we used to. She was also with us when we scattered Mom and her husband's ashes at the house, with her little Mexican guitar singing "Baby, Come Back" like on those commercials. It was precious. Your videos are positive reminders of all the good times!:woo:

:woo:

Mark, we absolutely love your videos. And my granddaughter can put it all in perspective since she is familiar with Rocky Point and the Sea. I really want her to know there is a lot more to Rocky Point than someone trying to steal our house. It was her mom and dad that honeymooned there in 2000, and they love it also. She doesn't quite understand why we can't all just jump in the car and go to the ocean like we used to. She was also with us when we scattered Mom and her husband's ashes at the house, with her little Mexican guitar singing "Baby, Come Back" like on those commercials. It was precious. Your videos are positive reminders of all the good times!:woo:
Sheryl... I can't wait until you get your families house back and we can relive those Good Times... :thumbsup: