Free spay/neuter clinic set for July

aacorp

The city will be conducting a clinic for three days - July 15th - Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 3 vets coming from Hermosillo, 1 from Nogales and I will schedule several from the States. Behind DIF park. Details to follow. We need clinic supplies. if you can donate please bring them to the center on Leon de la Barra and Cuatehmoch behind the old Villa Granada. Or call Nancy at 383 1012 or 602 412 3932. A big thanks to all that help and volunteer at these clinics.Come visit us on Facebook - Animal Adpption Center of Rocky Point or aacorp-rpaac nancy phelan. Web site www.rpaac.org

A

AZ Miguel

Awesome! I'll be visiting RP that weekend, looks like my three mutts will get be getting fixed while I'm downing a cold one on the beach.

You can ALWAYS get your pets spayed or neutered FREE by going out to the Centro de Communitario in San Rafael. They will either pay for it at the Vet on Samuel Ocana (Eric) or they have free clinics out there once or twice a month. And the city also has a free clinic out there once a month. My husband has cards that we can give you, and you take your pet to the vet Eric, give him the card, and he will perform the spay or neuter free to you, then he will turn the card in at the pet ministry out at the center and they will pay the bill. My hubby will also pick up your dog and take it to Eric and return it for you. We want to get these pets fixed! A statistic that was just published here says 200 puppies are born EACH day in Puerto Penasco.....

Landshark

Great service for the residents of RP who don't have the money to have their animals spayed or neutered. Over time, this will make a big difference in the street dog population. Clearly this plan was developed for the benefit of the town, it's residents, and it's animal population and not for those of us north of the border who are just trying to save a buck.

aacorp

Hi - Yes we have been doing clinics now for 12 years. We started doing them here at the center and finally the city started doing them with us a few years ago. It is important that the city be involved with the clinics that are conducted for the residents of Rocky Point. Most of the residents cannot afford to pay for this service and many need rides to the clinics. If you can bring a neighbors animal to the clinics please help. We need gauze, surgical gloves 7 1/2 and size 8, drop clothes for surgical tables and blankets for recovery, M's for the surgical tables, instruments , flea and tick spray, disinfectant and any other supplies that you can think of. We are in the process of converting the Motor Home to a clinic which can travel with the Veterinarians. We also work with Veterinarians from Hermosillo, Nogales, Tijuana and San Luis. Please bring supplies to the Animal Adoption Center of Rocky Point which is located on Calle 15 and three blocks east of Juarez. Call Nancy at 383 1012 or 602 412 3932. The dates for the clinic are actually July 18, 19 and 29th. We should have at least 7 Veterinarians volunteering at this clinic. Thank you to all that help. We also have Veterinarians from the USA volunteering at the clinics. We do about 100 animals per day. A big thumbs up to Edith - the Vet at the city.