Freight Company

bluepenguin

In Town Gringo
My wife and I recently purchased a home in Rocky Point
We need a couple of larger items,uplift recline chair and a 3 wheel gas scooter, transported from Yuma AZ to our new digs there
Is there anyone that does over the border transport? I remember seeing signs along the hwy.
All that would be needed is a half ton truck or an open trailer

Pinky

Jason and his wife Missy have reasonable pricing and they are very reliable. I am very happy with their services.

Mexico 638 1122234 ; 638 382 5089
USA 602 773 6603 please leave a message if no answer.

Roberto

Try Geoff at US Border Movers. 480 232 3518 Mex cell 638 113 8365. Guy know what he is doing and get's it done.

tortuga

Eddie Wharez is an interior designer here in Penasco. He has catalogs from many U.S. furniture companies and he can order it and have it delivered here. He is not cheap but you get what you pay for and he takes all the hassle out of it. He has a U.S. number: 602 324-9328 and his email is [email protected]. His website is eddiewharez.com.

Roberto

Buy a small trailer and bring the stuff down yourself. Sell the trailer when done with it
I had that thought or rent one. They say you are not supposed to take rental trailers across but I took a U-Haul, one way from NM and returned to to Ajo the next day. No one said boo about it as I guess it s not illegal just policy of U-Haul.