Friday At 5 pm will give it a go.

AZRob

rplarry

The only forum I know of where you can't post pics.

I gave up with the pics from last year.
Has anyone reached out to Stuart or Tyler to find out what is going on with not being able to post pictures ?

If so, what did they say ?

mondone

Whitecaps
Has anyone reached out to Stuart or Tyler to find out what is going on with not being able to post pictures ?

If so, what did they say ?
Stuart said he no longer has admin ability, so he could not help. Tyler? Who knows?

AZRob

Where is Joe and the new fish killer? I haven't seen anything new. Unless I missed something?

Tmecke

Looks like my membership is still active. It would be great if this forum could focus on everything PP and surrounding communities. Probably not going to happen.
Anways. I'm heading down in a few days. Just like every trip, I will be fishing pretty hard every day. I will post fishing reports when I have time to do so. Not much for sitting on my ass when in PP.

Tmecke

Why is that? I fish salt and fresh, mostly fresh the last 30 years or so. Based on my experiences fresh water is much more demanding than salt water fishing. I have never been skunked surf fishing in Mexico but have been skunked many times fishing for LMB, Walleye, trout and other fresh water species.