Friday morning the 23rd of April 2010

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
We had an amazing storm last night with rain and lightning and the whole enchilada, my power went out for a little while which was fine as it put us in bed earlier than normal.

Wake up Friday morning, it is calm, blue sky and the roosters are having their way with the neighborhood. My coffee taste fantastic, the roads are all dampened, It should be another outstanding day in the place where we choose to live . Truly we are blessed to be here!

AJUA! life is great!:)

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
No replys - coolio. The day went as planned, not a problem or scary thing to be found. Wound up over at Las Palomas for the registration period for the Triathlon even this weekend. Despite being scared to death by the news (not) 740 people signed up to compete. Their spouses and kids came along, the volleyball tourney next door drew another 400 people plus family, all in all they dropped over 600,000.00 on this community in 3 days. Awesome! No wimps here, they know what the real deal in mexico is. I am glad to see them all here. Video and photos to follow. Another GREAT DAY in Penasco Mexico!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Great Job Russ, a few more days and more people will relize that it is the melodrama that calls their attention and the thirst for blood, when nothing out of the ordinary happens they do not want anything to do with it!!.
Can wait to be down, so far it has been slow for me, specially when someone takes my business cards from resorts and hotels, the best part is that I know who he is, it is sad that the idiot thinks that by taking all of, it including the BC holder, that I will go away and loose interst in building my business little that he knows that his action do not get me mad just makes me do it harder and if YOU are reading this remember that at least I do it in your face and not stubbing in the back like you do!! YOU know who YOU are a :fail:ure!! and watch out 'cause now they can ask for your documents in AZ. Got it of my chest!!
Now will return to our regular programming!! :eek3: