Fulenio Tacos

MIRAMAR

After seeing Inkaroad's review on Fulenio's, we decided to try it out. I thought it was a good deal for $20 pesos per taco, you can put on your own condiments at the salsa bar, but I didn't like that they were breaded and fried. I preferred Blue Marlin's fish, shrimp and marlin tacos because they're grilled (although they do have fried tacos like Fulenio) and the ambience is better- view of the mar in Old Port. The prices are similar (more for grilled tacos)- I like Fulenio's salsa bar, but I like the taste of Blue Marlin's better with prepared pico de gallo, red onions, limes, GREAT Baja sauce, and avocado. I can see why the locals like Fulenio's, however, because it's quick and cheap and good.

AZ ROB

I noticed that place also seems it popped up within 2 weeks. Haven't tried it yet but it is always busy maybe I will do that this weekend.

AZ ROB

We tried it over the weekend and we all had the same impression everything tasted the same. I had shrimp and fish tacos and all I could taste was the breading.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
for less than 15 pesos you can have a real fish or shrimp taco at Mary's, get the amount of food that your body requieres and enjoy it much better!! the best part is that either the fish or the shrimp taco does taste like fish or shrimp at Mary's.
Fulenios is a franchise chain as BK or McDonalds are in the US, they do have a nice selection of sauces and a couple of different salsa/salads, but the oil they use must get changed only in special occasions and that and the fact that is all fried turned me away from it!!.

Last edited: