Game and Fish Expo

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi gang, it's that time again, the 8th annual Game and Fish Expo at Ben Avery shooting range on the Carefree Highway just west of I-17. Hours are 9-5, Sat and 9-4 Sunday. Admission and parking are free! I'll be at the Arizona State Association of 4 Wheel Drive Club's booth in the OHV area. Come on out, the kids will love it. They have fishing tanks, falcons, snakes and turtles, gun dealers that you can shoot any kind of gun you want just for the price of ammunition, boat and ATV displays, barrel racing and all kinds of food. I'm sure I have forgotten something. Google AZGFD.GOV for more information. Hope to see you there!

audsley

Ladyjeeper, I'm not sure it's wise to steer this crowd to the Game & Fish Expo. Some of them might go and find out there are hunters there. We found out how several of them view hunting 3 or 4 threads ago on this forum.

Kenny

Ladyjeeper, I'm not sure it's wise to steer this crowd to the Game & Fish Expo. Some of them might go and find out there are hunters there. We found out how several of them view hunting 3 or 4 threads ago on this forum.
I may be wrong but I don't remember anyone being against hunting per se, just unethical or unsportsman like tactics and practices.

audsley

Check out the posts from mis810. If I'm ever around her, I'll be sure to be wearing my acid-proof goggles.

There's also the question of why so many chose to bring up commercially guided hunts and unsportsman-like tactics and practices when most hunters don't do those things.

jerry

Big fan of shows like that but less a fan of my brothers dogs having to gnaw their legs off to get out of unchecked traps,big game hunters backing Game and Fish in the assassination of all the mountain lions so a trophy herd of Bighorns can be forced back in the Catalina's and even less of a fan of the texans that somehow think they can dove hunt on my land because they are Texans I guess.Like all sports 10% excel,25% possess the knowledge and skill sets and the rest should just stay home and do shots on the couch while watching those hillbilly hunting shows.