What gas costing this week?

What is gas costing this week?
See you all on Monday next week at Playa de Oro.:party:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
As of today this are the prices:

Sonoyta: Magna (green) $9.91 Premium (red) $10.69 and diesel $10.00

Rocky Point: Magna (verde) $9.60 Primium (red) $10.30 and diesel $10.00

Every gas station I asked they all had the same answer: "the further south you go the cheaper gas is" transpo expenses, just like everything else! by the way it is a beautiful day at the beach with a little wind but warm, time to get in the water!!

az-dan

Filled up Sunday on the way home 130 ltrs at 10 = 1300 pesos,used pesos it I paid (or sold dollars for, don't want to get in that debateagain, lol) 13.5 for awhile back so equaled $2.80 per gallon. Friday paid $4.05per gallon at Miller Rd. and I-10 on the way down.

dwig222

I don't know how much we paid per gallon but we got scammed on the way back to the USA this weekend. We stopped at what we thought was the last Pemex in Rocky Point. There used to be a convenience store there and we always stopped there with no problems. It was always self serve. Anyway, someone ran up to my husband and insisted on pumping for him while another guy came up to me and asked for my credit card. I had read on the board earlier about watching the credit card so I never let it out of my sight. It seemed strange that it only took the guy a couple of minutes to "fill it up" but it was $24.00 and that sounded right because it wasn't on empty. Once we got on the road the guage wasn't even 3/4 of the way full. The attendant didn't clear out the previous customer's total when he started pumping our gas so we probably paid double for the little bit of gas we got.

Just a few feet down the road we noticed a new Circle K with a gas station so I guess the little convenience store has resorted to scamming people to make money. BEWARE!

az-dan

I don't know how much we paid per gallon but we got scammed on the way back to the USA this weekend. We stopped at what we thought was the last Pemex in Rocky Point. There used to be a convenience store there and we always stopped there with no problems. It was always self serve. Anyway, someone ran up to my husband and insisted on pumping for him while another guy came up to me and asked for my credit card. I had read on the board earlier about watching the credit card so I never let it out of my sight. It seemed strange that it only took the guy a couple of minutes to "fill it up" but it was $24.00 and that sounded right because it wasn't on empty. Once we got on the road the guage wasn't even 3/4 of the way full. The attendant didn't clear out the previous customer's total when he started pumping our gas so we probably paid double for the little bit of gas we got.

Just a few feet down the road we noticed a new Circle K with a gas station so I guess the little convenience store has resorted to scamming people to make money. BEWARE!
The last one (north) is the one I used and had no problems.

az-dan

Knew I should have paid on the way back... Still had a great time...

You paid $100.00 and I used pesos which equaled $96.26.I'm glad you’re not complaining about all the liquor I drank at your condo onSaturday or maybe you just don't remember....... Those margaritas kicked my***! I didn’t sober up until Monday.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
The very last Pemex is the one with the Circle K next to the old Oasis Resort, never had a problem there, usually are girls pumping the gas, by the way I've never found a self serve Pemex in RP, the one time Y tried they told me that I am not suppose to pump the gas myself, either way always look at the pump as they reset it.

That last Pemex leaving town had a diesel pump that you could pump the fuel yourself....but that was a few years ago...it was separate from the rest of the pumps....

dwig222

The station we used where we pumped ourself was the last one when leaving town but it's been three years since we had been there. I would go inside to the convenience store and give them my credit card and the pump number and they would turn it on. I would wait inside while he pumped and then they would ask for picture I.D. and I would pay. It was very professional and we did it dozens of times with no problems. Last weekend, they had an attendant, the store was vacant and they directed me to a small building next door to the convenience store and they didn't ask for my credit card before they turned the pump on. It's no big deal. We learned our lesson. Thanks to this board I kept my eyes on that credit card. I hope by posting my story someone else will check the pump before the attendant starts filling their tank.