Gas Prices in Puerto Penasco

Old55

Well Known Member
$3.08 in Tucson near I10 today …. still $4.79 in Idaho mountain town near my gettaway……

corndog

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Heading down in a day or two. What's Sonoyta price for regular these days?
South of the border GAS BUDDY... https://gasolinamexico.com.mx/estados/sonora/general-plutarco-elias-calles/ ..General Plutarco Elias Calles (Sonoyta) at the bottom of the page are prices for each of the 5 gas stations.. price on top is an average of the 5.. At the bottom of the page click on each gas station and it will show location... Here are prices for other towns in Sonora.. https://gasolinamexico.com.mx/estados/sonora/

Last edited:

Old55

Well Known Member
$4.20 a gallon is 60 cents more than I paid today in Tucson.Hey guys I thought this was Dark Brandons fault? On inflationConsumer prices in Mexico rose 8.7 percent year-on-year in September of 2022, the same as in the previous month, remaining the highest inflation rate since December 2000 and almost in line with market expectations of 8.75 percent. .

brokenwave

Well Known Member
The price of Magna in Sonoyta is the same as in mid Aug 18.89 pesos.
Amazing gas in Tucson is so much cheaper than Phx area, approx $1.00 per gallon, Price in Sonoyta is the about the same as Tucson.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
We were in Spain and Portugal the past 3 weeks, gas was $6.75 gallon, diesel was $7.70.
On all the highways we traveled on, there is virtually no traffic from the northern region at Bilboa/San Sebastian area
all the way south to Lisbon.
It's a Beautiful and fun part of the world, Porto PT is great.

We're going to Penasco next week and it's going to be weird going from Spanish/Portugese speaking places that are so clean
to Penasco which isn't.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I don't get the idea of gas prices being so important. It is expensive to drive and that's why we walk a lot. Having said that....the gas station on he corner near my house in Peñasco is busy all the time. The prices will be exactly what the market will allow no matter what country you are in..

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
I don't get the idea of gas prices being so important. It is expensive to drive and that's why we walk a lot. Having said that....the gas station on he corner near my house in Peñasco is busy all the time. The prices will be exactly what the market will allow no matter what country you are in..
You need it you buy it same goes with food.

Old55

Well Known Member
We were in Spain and Portugal the past 3 weeks, gas was $6.75 gallon, diesel was $7.70.
On all the highways we traveled on, there is virtually no traffic from the northern region at Bilboa/San Sebastian area
all the way south to Lisbon.
It's a Beautiful and fun part of the world, Porto PT is great.

We're going to Penasco next week and it's going to be weird going from Spanish/Portugese speaking places that are so clean
to Penasco which isn't.
Always loved Porto .I was first there in 72 or so after the dictatorship died .They sure turned it around. They sure do love garlic in food up there !

Old55

Well Known Member
Lines in Y Greiga down south saturday 12 cars a pump and way more expensive than Tucson that sunk to $3.09 now that the election is over.Hopefully our new AG can look into this election related manipulation by the same Saudi criminals who are stealing Arizona’s ground water …..she is coming for them!