Gas prices in Sonoyta and Penasco

ron6639

Only good days
Can anyone tell me the price of gas in Sonoyta and Penasco. Leaving in a few days for some sun and fun.
Thanks
Ron

ron6639

Only good days
That's quite a difference in as much as the gas is National. Thanks for the info. I will definitely be topping off in Sonoita. Is the price the same throughout Sonoyta or do you recommend going to circle k verses after the turn off.

MIRAMAR

Isn't the converted price $3.25 in Penasco and I bet he meant 18 pesos/liter (not 8) but he could better answer. Usually Penasco is cheaper on gas than the border

TICO-T

Isn't the converted price $3.25 in Penasco and I bet he meant 18 pesos/liter (not 8) but he could better answer. Usually Penasco is cheaper on gas than the border
If you can make to Ajo it was about $2.80 a gallon Thanksgiving weekend.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Peñasco is almost twice as much as the border, it is an area of controversy in Mexico, I didn't get it wrong. I have a tour van, I have to fill up a lot...I plan it out well.

jerry

Peñasco is almost twice as much as the border, it is an area of controversy in Mexico, I didn't get it wrong. I have a tour van, I have to fill up a lot...I plan it out well.
Caravans bringing gas from Sonoyta to Caborca to protest the price have recently been stopped by new state police unit...

MIRAMAR

Thanks for clarifying Russ. I'm surprised because I had heard the border was more expensive, but I guess that isn't true

Thanks for clarifying Russ. I'm surprised because I had heard the border was more expensive, but I guess that isn't true
Federal law, border zones are cheaper to compete with U.S. prices. Sadly Penasco isn't in the zone , that's why it's more here and why the citizens were protesting a few months back about the costs.