Gas Prices

jerry

yesterday $2.87 a gallon US dollars in RP
$1.76 a gallon US dollars in Sonoyta
$1 .23 a gallon Tucson near the airport
The Mexican people need a general strike!

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
It is what it is.......buy the cheap gas while it is available. Things change in a minute, no Mexico does not need a protest.......good grief.

jerry

Sorry, just paid $1.10 for gas...obviously gas prices are not controlled by who is in the Whitehouse....I mean an oil man would not keep prices high if he were president...

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Oh yeah the guys at the top run the country...I forgot....I always thought it was the corporations that ran the country......I stand corrected ...if you vote for this party all is good....if you vote for this party all is bad.....so simple really I have got to keep this straight.

jerry

Vote Trump and see what that does for The Blue Hair express

Oh yeah the guys at the top run the country...I forgot....I always thought it was the corporations that ran the country......I stand corrected ...if you vote for this party all is good....if you vote for this party all is bad.....so simple really I have got to keep this straight.

jerry

Unjustified profits created so much corruption. Not Just Gov controlled PEMEx, petroleos Venezuela ? Country bankrupt. PetroBras? Huge fraud at all levels. Putin, now it's getting serious as country drains reserves. All is good, price is still VERY HIGH. (Crude)
you know, how hard would it be to give every citizen a debit card and at the end of the year share some oil profits with them.It works in Alaska and Libya is so under populated it could easily amount to 20 k a year each!