Get out the Sand bags !

Old55

Yep -- not nearly the hottest summer. Blatant lies out there on mainstream news. Those wanting to fumigate their climate-scammed minds could begin by tuning into Tony Heller's short, informative reality clips at realclimatechange.com. Sampling:
He is a outer who doesnt even use his real name….like you coward https://www.google.com/search?q=tone+heller+global+warming+denier&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS844MX844&oq=tone+heller+global+warming+denier&aqs=chrome..69i57.15440j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Hoax my ass guess you weren’t one of the 40 million people choking on smoke for 3/4 of the summer. I know I know the earth is flat.

Wait . . . so your real name is Old55? The mainstream media's (feeble, and predictably misleading) attempt at damage control, along with your en vogue methodology of responding to facts with name calling is a less-than-convincing rebuttal. That said, I did momentarily overstep my commitment to be silent on this forum regarding political (pseudoscientific) matters, and will tow the line responding to this and other "I'm a scientist" kinds of comments.

richwi

Your facts are incorrect! Not the hotter summer EVER! Recent SCIENTIFIC STUDIES FROM Harvard and Yale all say Global warming is a hoax! Co2 is good for the environment! Wake up and stop listening to government propaganda !
Could you please tell us where you got this info from Harvard and Yale? I am a retired secondary researchef (I did research on others people's work) and I have access to the data bases of the Yale School for the Environment, which catalogs all envirmental/climte research done at Yale and it seems what you are refering to doesn't seem to exist. I went to the Harvard University Center for the Enviroment on line research catalog and cannot find anything like that there either. Perhaps yo have a source I do not have access to?

Old55

Wait . . . so your real name is Old55? The mainstream media's (feeble, and predictably misleading) attempt at damage control, along with your en vogue methodology of responding to facts with name calling is a less-than-convincing rebuttal. That said, I did momentarily overstep my commitment to be silent on this forum regarding political (pseudoscientific) matters, and will tow the line responding to this and other "I'm a scientist" kinds of comments.
Your fellow right wing troll started it if you noticed…

Old55

Could you please tell us where you got this info from Harvard and Yale? I am a retired secondary researchef (I did research on others people's work) and I have access to the data bases of the Yale School for the Environment, which catalogs all envirmental/climte research done at Yale and it seems what you are refering to doesn't seem to exist. I went to the Harvard University Center for the Enviroment on line research catalog and cannot find anything like that there either. Perhaps yo have a source I do not have access to?
Seen it before…some right wing extraction industry funded think tank had a summer seminar program they puff up

rplarry

This is emphatically not true. Retired physical scientist here.
The great thing about Covid, and the pandemic, is that people who claimed to be brilliant, and claimed their narcissistic “scientific” egos knew everything , and had to say what their background was, people like Fauci, they got hammered and lost all credibility. They were WRONG about vaccine efficacy, masks, social distancing, LOCKDOWNS, all that shit was all wrong, and they touted it like they knew what the heck was settled science, and they look like fools now. FOOLS !

How’s that vaccine working out for you when you arrogantly claimed how well it worked and people who wanted to “wait and see” were knuckle dragging Neanderthals ??

CLIMATE HAS ALWAYS CHANGED !

PHYSICS NOBEL PRIZE 2022

SIGNS CLIMATE DECLARATION:

THERE IS NO CLIMATE EMERGENCY ‐

CLAUSER & a global network of over 1,609 scientists and professionals has prepared this urgent message:
Natural as well as anthropogenic factors cause warming
The geological archive reveals that Earth’s climate has varied as long as the planet has existed, with natural cold and warm phases. The Little Ice Age ended as recently as 1850. Therefore, it is no surprise that we now are experiencing a period of warming.
Warming is far slower than predicted

The world has warmed significantly less than predicted by IPCC on the basis of modeled anthropogenic forcing. The gap between the real world and the modeled world tells us that we are far from understanding climate change.

Climate policy relies on inadequate models
Climate models have many shortcomings and are not remotely plausible as global policy tools. They blow up the effect of greenhouse gases such as CO2. In addition, they ignore the fact that enriching the atmosphere with CO2 is beneficial.
CO2 is plant food, the basis of all life on Earth

CO2 is not a pollutant. It is essential to all life on Earth. Photosynthesis is a blessing. More CO2 is beneficial for nature, greening the Earth: additional CO2 in the air has promoted growth in global plant biomass. It is also good for agriculture, increasing the yields of crops worldwide.
CO2 is not a pollutant. It is essential to all life on Earth. Photosynthesis is a blessing. More CO2 is beneficial for nature, greening the Earth: additional CO2 in the air has promoted growth in global plant biomass. It is also good for agriculture, increasing the yields of crops worldwide.
Global warming has not increased natural disasters

There is no statistical evidence that global warming is intensifying hurricanes, floods, droughts and suchlike natural disasters, or making them more frequent. However, there is ample evidence that CO2-mitigation measures are as damaging as they are costly.
Climate policy must respect scientific and economic realities

There is no climate emergency. Therefore, there is no cause for panic and alarm. We strongly oppose the harmful and unrealistic net-zero CO2 policy proposed for 2050. If better approaches emerge, and they certainly will, we have ample time to reflect and re-adapt. The aim of global policy should be ‘prosperity for all’ by providing reliable and affordable energy at all times. In a prosperous society men and women are well educated, birthrates are low and people care about their environment."

Nobel Prize winner Dr. John F. Clauser signs the Clintel World Climate Declaration - Clintel

That’s it folks the one article above my reply declares climate change a hoax. January 6 2021 hoax? 4 indictments hoax? The perfect phone call hoax? The ability to read between the lines in this day and age is more necessary now than it ever has been.

Old55

That’s it folks the one article above my reply declares climate change a hoax. January 6 2021 hoax? 4 indictments hoax? The perfect phone call hoax? The ability to read between the lines in this day and age is more necessary now than it ever has been.
They are just so pathetic .
Larry most likely believes Jesus did in fact have a pet dinosaur and the earth is 6000 years old too but the
Republican elite know climate change is real. They also know their political fortunes are chained to lying on behalf of the fossil fuel billionaires and corporations.

The entire point is to profit off the cause of the destruction and then pivot to profiting off the destruction itself

Last edited:
Your fellow right wing troll started it if you noticed…
Uh . . . Allow me to refer to your post of August 22. I repented for (also) going (what is considered) political in my response. But I won't take credit for starting anything. Only blame for being momentarily pulled into it.