getting insurance

Cheaper is not always better. When buying insurance in a foreign country service is probably more important. The prices at ProAlliance are competitive and the service is outstanding, especially if you have an accident.
+1 on that. The claim process is a bit different here in Mexico vs the USA.
FYI, I am a Pro Alliance customer and did have to file a claim which turned out OK.

apricot

For all you Pro Alliance fans, go back and read the first item in this thread. She got no response the second time from Pro Alliance, so she's looking for alternatives.

Landshark

For all you Pro Alliance fans, go back and read the first item in this thread. She got no response the second time from Pro Alliance, so she's looking for alternatives.
I did see that and thought it was very unusual because they are always very prompt and professional with their response. As a backup plan an old-fashioned phone call could have provided a solution.

On Wednesday, I noticed that my homeowners insurance had expired a few days before, I sent an e-mail to PA and Paty responded that day.
I will be all set early next week. ( I don't know why I didn't receive a renewal notice a few weeks before the insurance was set to expire) ?

PA isn't perfect but, I am confident if I needed their help, they would be there and I would be happy with the outcome.
I have heard of some bad outcomes from claims filed with a couple of the other agents in town, so that is why I use PA.

I have always gotten my auto police from Pro Alliance. I am going down Sunday. I wrote them and got a quote but had to change my dates and suddenly no response. I just need a policy for 4 days. Because Jack has been ill, I am not buying a year policy. Where do others buy short term policies?
Hello! I'm an insurance consultant and am in charge of the service office here in RP for Qualitas Auto Insurance Company. If you still need a quote please call me at 6383868294 or email me at [email protected].