Getting to RP from Canada

H

hudsonaz

I have some friends from Canada that are trying to meet us in RP. For various reasons they cannot fly into the US. Is there a Mexico city that they can fly into, then catch a flight to RP or rent a car and drive? I can't find any recent info on the progress of the RP airport. Not too sure about driving from TJ as mapquest has you drive back into the US and then thru Sonoyta. I see they can fly into Hermisillo. Mapquest puts it at only 245 miles or so, but 7 hours of driving. Any recommendations?

I think the only way is to fly directly to mexico city a flight to mexicali and rent a car there then drive to rocky point, i don't think there is a direct flight from canada to border cities, but i might be wrong.....

The closest airports will be Tijuana, mexicali and hermosillo, mexicali being the best choice
but they have to flight to Mexico city or maybe guadalajara it all depends where are they lacated

Roberto

This depends totally on airline schedules from Canada. Search there. The RP airport is open but there have been no regularly scheduled flights in from anywhere in the US or Mexico. Charter only.