going down 10/5 to 10/12/13 need fishing info long and short

dmcauley

The bite is on at all the deeper reefs. It is a little cooler out in the deeper water but bring plenty of H2O

I'm a little confused with this statement when you throw me a curve ball at the end in the form of a question mark. MY NAME IS JOE ?
Advice for the best likely hood to catch fish, long or short? By the way, where would I find your 2 friends Rod and Reel? First trip down for vacation so wondering if I should save my $$ for a fishing trip to San Diego or if the catching is good in RP. Might be 3 of us looking to go out . The deeper reefs meaning how far out? Thanks for ANY help joe.hehe Itchin Tom

Temps and humidity are on the way down. Check this weather site it gives the feels like temps.
http://weather.weatherbug.com/Mexico/Puerto Penasco-weather/local-forecast/detailed-forecast.html?zcode=z6286
This is my go to to see what it is going to feel like. Temps and humidity do not mean a lot unless you put them together
Thanks for the site. Monday the 30th saying feels like 105 degrees. If it stays like that I'll have to agree with Jerry --to hot for this mountain hillbilly. THXS again.

jerry

Itchy Tom....I am down here now and it is hot but nice after the sun goes down.....great snorkeling yesterday late afternoon when I arrived.

Itchy Tom....I am down here now and it is hot but nice after the sun goes down.....great snorkeling yesterday late afternoon when I arrived.
Got 3 granddaughters coming down also so the snorkelings an option. Someplace close for good snorkeling would be great. THXS

Terry C

At the end of The Reef RV park by Cholla Bay. They told us once we could park at the end of it for a small fee. That way you don't have to carry everything down there.