Golf

AZJD

Hole 4? ...if I recall correctly?

Gosh I love that golf course so much. Andrew and his entire staff down there are incredible. We even have the phone numbers of his beverage cart girls and they hang out with us when are in town LOL

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
The sandbagger comes out! haha :)

Lol naa man that was as good as I ever got. I promise :p Hey btw, I know some guys that will be down there this weekend and they are playing a round out at Peninsula de Cortez. These guys like to play skins or whatever. They have money and can compete. I should try and get you guys in touch. Might add to your tourney a little with a skins game. I think they are only playing one round though but I could be wrong. <WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP> for all I know you could be a part of the group.

Last edited:

AZJD

Lol naa man that was as good as I ever got. I promise :p Hey btw, I know some guys that will be down there this weekend and they are playing a round out at Peninsula de Cortez. These guys like to play skins or whatever. They have money and can compete. I should try and get you guys in touch. Might add to your tourney a little with a skins game. I think they are only playing one round though but I could be wrong. <WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP> for all I know you could be a part of the group. You dont know a guy named Ryan Styla do you?

Nah I dont. We are coming down next Thursday-Sunday though. We could do skins...I'm sure everyone would be willing to do that too. We have a great group of guys. Ages 28-40.

We're staying at Bella Sirena next week. Hit me up next week before we drive down if you and others are interested!

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
its still a great course... sorry he screwed you in prison or in laguna shores (can't remember which one from you 20 repeated posts)