Good way to get directions (if you don't have navigation)

hi all, I have a few people coming down in a month. Many of them are asking me for the best directions and some people are staying at different places so I would love to know if there is a Mapquest sort of thing that gives directions between our 2 countries? I tried Mapquest and it did not accept the Mexico information. Thanks so much! Can't wait to smell, hear, feel the ocean!

JimMcG

hi all, I have a few people coming down in a month. Many of them are asking me for the best directions and some people are staying at different places so I would love to know if there is a Mapquest sort of thing that gives directions between our 2 countries? I tried Mapquest and it did not accept the Mexico information. Thanks so much! Can't wait to smell, hear, feel the ocean!
Google Maps - Real-time navigation, traffic, transit, and nearby places by Google, Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/A8S3I.i

Thank you so much, I will pass that info. If anyone has something that could give printed directions please let me know. They do not know if their phones will work and do not have navigation so we're really interested in good old fashion directions which is why I thought of and tried Mapquest. I will play around a lil more with the google earth stuff To see if there is somewhere I type in a starting point and ending point.

Hi BeechyKeen.
AAA website has an online TripTik Travel Planner function that works very much like Mapquest. It gives turn by turn directions when you enter a starting and ending point and will give driving directions to locations in Mexico. You can print the directions off or use their phone app. I have had good luck with the TripTik service, but I'm not sure if you can use it unless you have an AAA membership. The TripTik function is under Travel on the AAA website.

Hi BeechyKeen.
AAA website has an online TripTik Travel Planner function that works very much like Mapquest. It gives turn by turn directions when you enter a starting and ending point and will give driving directions to locations in Mexico. You can print the directions off or use their phone app. I have had good luck with the TripTik service, but I'm not sure if you can use it unless you have an AAA membership. The TripTik function is under Travel on the AAA website.
Wooohooooo that is perfect!