Google Map of Rocky Point (With things to do!)

Nice initial attempt....a few edits are required....

Not completely familiar with Google Maps...but is it possible to add/edit someone else's map? It might be worthwhile for the Forum members to edit with additional information.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Not sure, trying to figure out if we can edit his. I know there's things missing, but it's a nice starting point.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yeah,
It needs a few corrections but a good start. Last time I was down there, the Costa Brava was closed up. It's too bad they never recovered after the fire. That used to be my fave.

A

AZ Miguel

I didn't have much love for Costa Brava or love lost after it burnt down. When I saw they had a fire I often wondered if that's what it took to get the eggs done so the whites weren't runny. I saw the hotel next to it and the damage from the propane tank when it BLEVE'd, what a show that must have been!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, I don't get up in time for breakfast out :lol: so my experiences there were lunch and dinner and I never had a bad meal there in 20 plus years. I saw it the week after it blew up. Made me sick. There was an incident at a city carnival once in Sonoyta when a 5 gallon tank caught fire and blew up a few feet from me. I had on a big peasant skirt and I gathered up the 5 kids that were in the danger zone in that skirt and ran away. My skirt and my backside had holes in them but the kids were all right, Thank God. I am afraid of Mexican propane tanks. I hate having to go to the plant and get mine filled. :eek:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Ladyjeeper said:
.......I am afraid of Mexican propane tanks. I hate having to go to the plant and get mine filled. :eek:
I know somewhere I do have the phone number for a guy that comes to your trailer and fills the tanks, no more gas plants trips!!!! and his friend sales shrimp & fish, who also comes to you!!!!
I mean, talk about door service and they do not charge you any more than if you drive around to get it, maybe a little extra, and of course the necesary tip is always welcome!! however you have not move and have a slushy in yoour hand, I love those days by the beach!!!!! :eek:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yea Ink but they were never there when I needed propane. They were always there twice in one day when I was OK and then when they were empty, they never came, even if I called them. Even if the guy in the office called them. It'll be nice not to have to go after it anymore! Uninterrupted slushie time! :D