Google Maps

This past weekend in Las Conchas, a Google maps car complete with roof mounted camera was driving around.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Yeah I had 4 different tours last week and Mr. Google almost hit me twice during the week, it appears he does not feel the need to make a stop at stop signs or even to look both ways before entering the road....he almost got an accident view added to his street view.

jerry

Yeah I had 4 different tours last week and Mr. Google almost hit me twice during the week, it appears he does not feel the need to make a stop at stop signs or even to look both ways before entering the road....he almost got an accident view added to his street view.
the google semi sans human driver was in Bowie a month ago...the truck driver is going the way of the DoDo in 10 years......"Mama don't let your babies grow up to drive long haul" I guess....

Sounds like they had a local driving the Google Car around. ;)