GoPenasco.com Coming Soon!

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Never one to sit around, I found a hole in the online coverage of this community, and wanted to do something a little different to shed a positive light on living or visiting Puerto Penasco.[/FONT]

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]GoPenasco.com is being developed with the entire community in mind. Fully integrated with Facebook, the site will feature a number of five-days-a-week contributors covering events, sports, travel, real estate, night-life, and other activities that draw tourists to our little piece of heaven. The site includes a free classifieds section and business guide, weather and tide info, and a special music video stream that I would like to get help with.[/FONT]

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]The embedded youtube video stream includes both local and mainstream music, a few local ads, and cool Penasco stuff I found. Please take a few minutes to enjoy! If you have any requests for additions, drop us a line with the youtube link.[/FONT]

GoPenasco.com - YouTube

My real job is as a writer for JuniorHockey.com. Every one of my articles, The Daily Dish, is now tagged with the GoPenasco.com. With over 200,000 readers a month, I feel that we have an excellent vehicle to drive traffic to the new site.

The full site will be up before Christmas and promises to be a fantastic addition to the community. In the meantime, join us on Facebook
GoPenasco.com | Facebook and consider tagging your large format FB images with GoPenasco.com and allow us to share them with the world.

Stephen
[email protected]

157922_189245337871479_647212960_n.jpg

Jerry,
The idea is not to be a news site...but to be an entertainment and lifestyle site.

I'll let the other guys do the daily news.

Stephen

jerry

Well the two do come together...say does the fishing charter boat have a good safety record,is the party boat owner a criminal who shouldn't be captaining a row boat, does the resort water slide pose a risk to customers,does a restaurant have sanitary issues,is the grain of rice your name is written on Fair trade rice..... joking but say word is out customers are getting rolled at adult clubs...do you warn them?

Jerry,
The idea is not to be a news site...but to be an entertainment and lifestyle site.

I'll let the other guys do the daily news.

Stephen

There are adult clubs in Puerto Penasco? I did not notice. I'll let the writers address such individual issues like the best places to eat and what resorts to visit. I'd hope that the resorts will do whatever it takes to make sure the slides are safe. I've always given my writers the freedom to express themselves freely, regardless of what the advertisers think and that is exactly what we do with juniorhockey.com.

Now back to the music... if you have something that could/should be added to the video stream, please send me the youtube link and we will get it added. I'd like to get about 12 hours of programming.

Take a look at the video player on JuniorHockey.com - Junior Ice Hockey Breaking News & Reporting ... the start point varies with each refresh and it plays through the entire cycle, unlike the youtube channel you are seeing now. We are able to put our own breaks between sets and I like the idea of using little 15-30 second user supplied videos for the breaks. All I ask is that you say something about watching and visiting GoPenasco.com. At some point, we also have the ability to tape and distribute a "live" daily show and will do so when things get rolling.

The idea is to have a lot of fun while creating a new "home page" for all those in love with the Penasco lifestyle, even if they are here, digging out of a blizzard in Alaska, fighting in the middle east, or stuck in traffic in Phoenix. The mobile version will run the audio portion of the video stream, so that will be cool for those on the go.

Enjoy!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Excellent idea Stephen!!!! the best part is that it will be exclusively about "what to do to have fun" rather than mainly news!!!! great idea

jerry

Bandwidth kills in Mexico...if i saw my friends checking this site out on my telcell dime I'd throw them in the pool